25 MINUTES AGO #GIVEAWAY: 1 shopaholic splurges on all things tech, courtesy of a @Walmart gift card:

15 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Where will you meet your next crush?

17 HOURS AGO Going #BlackFriday shopping tonight/tomorrow? This will help:

Will asking out my BGF ruin our friendship?

I really like one of my guy friends, but I’m scared to ‘fess up my feelings…

So there's this guy who sits near me in English class, and we were just joking around, talking about dances and proms. So, as a joke, he said (to me) "Wanna go to prom with me?" and I took it as a joke. But today, he said that he wanted to work with me on this assignment we got for English, and he actually defended me when his friend said that I looked weird (as a joke). Do you think he likes me, or is this all just some big joke (cuz we do like to joke around)?

Hey girlie. I'm not sure. Just play it out and see if he seems flirtatious with you this week. I'll cross my fingers for ya!
Elizabeth P.

by izzy_pwns_all99 on 1/25/2011 6:13:39 PM

I have an issue too I like my best guy friend what do I do

by 5828MTB on 1/25/2011 6:05:40 PM

My boyfriend hugged me for the first time today and it was kind of akward.. plus I didn't hug back... is that bad??

Hey girlie. At first, those things can be awkward. But I've learned--it's only awkward if you make it awkward. Don't take it so seriously. I say, next time you see him, run over to him and give him a big hug! It should be an exciting things-especially when it's with your boyfriend. : )
Elizabeth P.

by Icy4ever on 1/25/2011 5:37:06 PM

My bf recently dumped me for a girl who is two years older in eighth grade. People say he only dumped me because she has big boobs and a big butt. I cannot believe he would do that. My mom told me just ignore it because when she is in high school people will soon realize what kind of girl she really is. Help!!???

Hey girlie. I'm sorry to hear that. But look at it this way: Obviously he is a superficial person. Do you want to be dating a guy who only cares about a girl's appearance? Trust me--looks fade or become rather boring. But when you find a guy who you feel that you connect with emotionally, intellectually and spiritually, his looks and your looks don't matter all that much. Find a guy who sees the inside you--not just the outside.
Elizabeth P.

by snowwysnoopy on 1/25/2011 5:17:34 PM

hey girlies
if you ever need advice im here just comment on my page and ill answer your question within a day Smile
<3 always

by peace_love_happiness on 1/25/2011 4:57:23 PM

MODMOD Need help NOW!
I was texting a guy from class after school and then he asked me out. I know my parents won't let me since I'm too young and also, I just started this class about a week ago (we get new schedules every semester-last week was the start of the 2nd semester) so I think he's rushing things anyway. I texted back no and what should I do now?

Hey chica. Props to you for not rushing into anything and obeying your parents! You've done all you can. The guy from class might be a little upset, but you can explain to him the reasoning behind your decision, and that should make him feel a little better.
Marly Z.

by popstar131313 on 1/25/2011 8:56:58 AM

Hey,, good advice!! i will totally use it soon!! Smile Smile Marly Z.

by missbuttercup10 on 1/25/2011 8:50:23 AM

i have a huge presentation in spanish today-in spanish! I know im gonna be super nervous and even now im nervous im gonna stumble on words and pronnouciation. any tips?
i love GL!

Hey girlie. As cliche as this sounds, practice, practice, practice! Usually, the way your practice it is the way you will say it when you present it! Don't be too nervous...I'm sure you'll do great!
Marly Z.

by keri49 on 1/25/2011 7:30:23 AM

What do you wear on your lips?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!