8 HOURS AGO Stay sun savvy with 5 beauty buys for sun protection: http://t.co/Aq9qUPQ3nE

11 HOURS AGO Tone up #tabata style: http://t.co/lOFXLmg7ew

12 HOURS AGO Pretty up with the 20 best nail polish picks of all time: http://t.co/1GctxLQSKw

COMMENTS

Cupid cuties sleepover

Get ready to share the love...

Heyy Girlies, Please check out my club; "It's all about Fashion and Beauty!!"! If you go to my profile you can find it there and join(: We post daily and answer all questions!!! Topics we talk about:Clothes,Make-up,Nails,Hair,Skin-Care♥

by nazirah817 on 2/4/2013 7:44:48 PM

My friends bday is coming up, and it's always this massive slumber party. I really want to prank someone, what should I do?

Hey girlie, when one of your friends is asleep, put some shaving cream in their hand and tickle their nose. They'll get shaving cream all over their face. You can also freeze someone's bra, that's always a classic.

Lauren T.

by ColosalMascara on 2/3/2013 6:45:44 PM

MOD
I really really really like this boy in my class. But my parents wont let me date because of the usual parents thing. But I like this boy so much that Im literally crying silently right now. What can/should I do?

Hey girlie,

Even though it's hard to understand, try to see where your parents are coming from. They're setting rules because they love you! Maybe you could make a compromise with them, like that he could come over for dinner where they were there. If not, you have the rest of your life to date, so try to use this time to develop your relationships with your friends and family and focus on schoolwork, and you'll be able to date before you know it!

Meghan D.

by hgrules on 2/2/2013 10:06:40 PM

My birthday's February 15th, so It'd be so cool if my crush asked me out on valentines day.

by georgetownroad on 2/2/2013 9:49:48 PM

@import url(/admin/css/common.css);

I really need help fast Foot
I'm a college student and I think my professor has a crush on me. He's always staring at me and close to me and every time he or someone in the class makes a perverted joke, he blushes and looks at me and he teases me and tries to make me laugh. He also looks at my boobs and one time he was so close that I bumped into him and he said sorry and touched my back. Do you think he likes me? We have a lot in common and a really strong connection.

by Nerdyprincessxo on 2/2/2013 2:42:32 PM

i would so do that if my mom would let me but if you love fashion and you need advice then join FASHION ADVICE FOR YOU we will answer you questions asap and we really love your comments we give lots of outfit ideas and tips so please join you wont regret it hope to see all at my club

by funnybunny661 on 2/2/2013 12:55:56 PM

Hey girlies! If you need advice on anything (and I mean anything) I would love to help ya out. Smile No question is too weird, gross, stupid or wrong. I promise I don't judge.

Oh and if your profile isn't visible I'll post the response on my page, so just be sure to check back! <333

by kikidee12 on 2/2/2013 12:13:12 PM

Thank you Meghan D!

by soccerlover99 on 2/2/2013 2:26:56 AM

HEY girlies,
If you ever need advice, you can just post on my profile. I'm on GL everyday chicas ;)
xoxo <3

by neonroxursox on 2/2/2013 1:39:59 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hi, I'm going to the mall tomorrow and I need to know where to get some cute and cheap bootcut jeans. I have hips but a flat butt, and I've tried Delia's, Hollister, and Old Navy.
Thank you so much!

Hey girlie,

Maybe you could try Gap or Madewell, they have great jeans and maybe you could find some on sale. You could also check Forever 21 and H&M!

Meghan D.