AN HOUR AGO #QUIZ! What date should you go on this weekend?

6 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! What Netflix show should you binge watch this weekend?

7 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY: 1 gossip girl chats it up with a prepaid LG G Stylo from @sprint:

Cupid cuties sleepover

Get ready to share the love...

Heyy Girlies, Please check out my club; "It's all about Fashion and Beauty!!"! If you go to my profile you can find it there and join(: We post daily and answer all questions!!! Topics we talk about:Clothes,Make-up,Nails,Hair,Skin-Care♥

by nazirah817 on 2/2/2013 12:13:22 AM

gotta love valentines day with las chicas!

by nikole141417 on 2/6/2012 4:56:38 PM

My 1/2 birthday is the most lovable day of the year... VALENTINES DAY!!!

by taylorcrazy123 on 2/12/2011 4:46:39 PM

V-DAY IS AWESOME!!!!!!!! ;D =P

by pink07456 on 2/4/2011 7:38:57 PM

I can't wait for Valentine's Day! I plan to ask out my crush on the 15th instead of the actual Valentine's Day to be more original, but I'm gonna use that day to totally drop MAJOR hints!

by happydays!:-) on 1/30/2011 7:52:28 PM

I would love to have a cupid cuties sleepover but I think my bf would get mad because he wouldnt be able to be there. Maybe I will just spend it with him.

by luckykel on 1/26/2011 9:24:01 PM

Thanks! I'm having a bday sleepover cuz my bday is the 24th! Laughing

by Jgard224 on 1/25/2011 8:49:08 PM

Hey Girlies,
If you EVER need any advice, EVER, feel free to come to my profile... I would LOVE to help!

xoxo 789koolme1

by 789koolme1 on 1/25/2011 7:01:52 PM

I was wondering what I should get my BF for Valentines Day. I was also wondering what I should put on his card, I really don't want to be too lovey dovey or say the wrong things. If you have any advice please let me know on my profile.

xoxo 789koolme1

by 789koolme1 on 1/25/2011 7:00:34 PM

*MOD* My BFF is spending the night we me Saturday. We wanna do something fun and mix it up, but she's not very girly like me (that's prob why we're such good friends!)She;s very easygoing. Ideas? Thanks!

Hey girlie! Tell her to bring over some of her favorite movies, and give her a pedicure while you watch the movie and gab. She may not be girly, but everyone likes to feel pretty!

Clare W.

by countrycutie12 on 1/25/2011 12:41:29 PM

As the holidays really take off, what's one thing you HAVE to do this year?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!