41 MINUTES AGO 5 ways to deal when you're feeling down: r

2 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! What signals are you sending to your crush?

3 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: What kind of friend are you?

Cupid cuties sleepover

Get ready to share the love...

If you need advice on anything check out my profile and leave a comment i will get back to you!! I always try to see the problem from your view and i would love to help!
i can help with
-people who are bringing you down
THANKS---- i will leave the answer on your profile! If your profile is private or you are new i cant see your profile so mention it and i will try my best to answer

by hypershrimp on 1/22/2011 3:46:22 PM

got to try that thanks girls life love troyfamily

by troyfamily on 1/22/2011 12:36:40 PM

hey girls! need advice? visit my profile, just ask me! and id love to help!
<3, Ask ME

by Ask me on 1/20/2011 3:46:00 PM

hey girlies
if you ever need advice about anything im here just leave a comment on my profile and ill get to you rite away (im on the site almost everyday)
<3 always

by peace_love_happiness on 1/20/2011 1:50:39 PM

Thanks, Marly Z.!! Smile

by HarryPotterFanClub on 1/20/2011 1:14:46 PM

my guy friend might me coming over on Sunday, and i don't know what we should do!! what do guys like to do at their friends houses?? thanks

Hey girlie! Try watching a movie with him and have some snacks to munch on too.
Marly Z.

by HarryPotterFanClub on 1/20/2011 12:28:48 PM

Sweet! First post!
Man! This would be GREAT! At my church, only the 14-18 year-olds are allowed to go to the church dances, so this would be great for our 12-13 group the weekend of the Valentine's Dance.

by Emerald_Sparkles on 1/20/2011 9:27:38 AM

Cute and cool! Haha...I should try this! Also! If anyone needs advice on anything...come to my profile and ask me! I would LOVE to help out!

Love and thanks,
Ellie Smile

by topchef88 on 1/20/2011 8:09:38 AM

What do you wear on your lips?

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?