8 HOURS AGO Can girls make the first move—or is that weird? http://t.co/tgtlB9KNYl

10 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 1 Western chick wrangles these @BuccoCapensis navy boots: http://t.co/o8FUIQYMbr

11 HOURS AGO Snag a sneak peek of @jacquieleemusic's new EP: http://t.co/CsAj7j0goN #thevoice

COMMENTS

Cupid cuties sleepover

Get ready to share the love...

Heyy Girlies, Please check out my club; "It's all about Fashion and Beauty!!"! If you go to my profile you can find it there and join(: We post daily and answer all questions!!! Topics we talk about:Clothes,Make-up,Nails,Hair,Skin-Care♥

by nazirah817 on 2/4/2013 7:44:48 PM

My friends bday is coming up, and it's always this massive slumber party. I really want to prank someone, what should I do?

Hey girlie, when one of your friends is asleep, put some shaving cream in their hand and tickle their nose. They'll get shaving cream all over their face. You can also freeze someone's bra, that's always a classic.

Lauren T.

by ColosalMascara on 2/3/2013 6:45:44 PM

MOD
I really really really like this boy in my class. But my parents wont let me date because of the usual parents thing. But I like this boy so much that Im literally crying silently right now. What can/should I do?

Hey girlie,

Even though it's hard to understand, try to see where your parents are coming from. They're setting rules because they love you! Maybe you could make a compromise with them, like that he could come over for dinner where they were there. If not, you have the rest of your life to date, so try to use this time to develop your relationships with your friends and family and focus on schoolwork, and you'll be able to date before you know it!

Meghan D.

by hgrules on 2/2/2013 10:06:40 PM

My birthday's February 15th, so It'd be so cool if my crush asked me out on valentines day.

by georgetownroad on 2/2/2013 9:49:48 PM

@import url(/admin/css/common.css);

I really need help fast Foot
I'm a college student and I think my professor has a crush on me. He's always staring at me and close to me and every time he or someone in the class makes a perverted joke, he blushes and looks at me and he teases me and tries to make me laugh. He also looks at my boobs and one time he was so close that I bumped into him and he said sorry and touched my back. Do you think he likes me? We have a lot in common and a really strong connection.

by Nerdyprincessxo on 2/2/2013 2:42:32 PM

i would so do that if my mom would let me but if you love fashion and you need advice then join FASHION ADVICE FOR YOU we will answer you questions asap and we really love your comments we give lots of outfit ideas and tips so please join you wont regret it hope to see all at my club

by funnybunny661 on 2/2/2013 12:55:56 PM

Hey girlies! If you need advice on anything (and I mean anything) I would love to help ya out. Smile No question is too weird, gross, stupid or wrong. I promise I don't judge.

Oh and if your profile isn't visible I'll post the response on my page, so just be sure to check back! <333

by kikidee12 on 2/2/2013 12:13:12 PM

Thank you Meghan D!

by soccerlover99 on 2/2/2013 2:26:56 AM

HEY girlies,
If you ever need advice, you can just post on my profile. I'm on GL everyday chicas ;)
xoxo <3

by neonroxursox on 2/2/2013 1:39:59 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hi, I'm going to the mall tomorrow and I need to know where to get some cute and cheap bootcut jeans. I have hips but a flat butt, and I've tried Delia's, Hollister, and Old Navy.
Thank you so much!

Hey girlie,

Maybe you could try Gap or Madewell, they have great jeans and maybe you could find some on sale. You could also check Forever 21 and H&M!

Meghan D.

by soccerlover99 on 2/2/2013 12:47:06 AM

by nazirah817 on 2/2/2013 12:13:22 AM

gotta love valentines day with las chicas!

by nikole141417 on 2/6/2012 4:56:38 PM

My 1/2 birthday is the most lovable day of the year... VALENTINES DAY!!!

by taylorcrazy123 on 2/12/2011 4:46:39 PM

V-DAY IS AWESOME!!!!!!!! ;D =P

by pink07456 on 2/4/2011 7:38:57 PM

I can't wait for Valentine's Day! I plan to ask out my crush on the 15th instead of the actual Valentine's Day to be more original, but I'm gonna use that day to totally drop MAJOR hints!

by happydays!:-) on 1/30/2011 7:52:28 PM

I would love to have a cupid cuties sleepover but I think my bf would get mad because he wouldnt be able to be there. Maybe I will just spend it with him.

by luckykel on 1/26/2011 9:24:01 PM

Thanks! I'm having a bday sleepover cuz my bday is the 24th! Laughing

by Jgard224 on 1/25/2011 8:49:08 PM

Hey Girlies,
If you EVER need any advice, EVER, feel free to come to my profile... I would LOVE to help!

xoxo 789koolme1

by 789koolme1 on 1/25/2011 7:01:52 PM

I was wondering what I should get my BF for Valentines Day. I was also wondering what I should put on his card, I really don't want to be too lovey dovey or say the wrong things. If you have any advice please let me know on my profile.

xoxo 789koolme1

by 789koolme1 on 1/25/2011 7:00:34 PM

*MOD* My BFF is spending the night we me Saturday. We wanna do something fun and mix it up, but she's not very girly like me (that's prob why we're such good friends!)She;s very easygoing. Ideas? Thanks!

Hey girlie! Tell her to bring over some of her favorite movies, and give her a pedicure while you watch the movie and gab. She may not be girly, but everyone likes to feel pretty!

Clare W.

by countrycutie12 on 1/25/2011 12:41:29 PM

HEY GIRLS
If you need advice on anything check out my profile and leave a comment i will get back to you!! I always try to see the problem from your view and i would love to help!
i can help with
-guys
-sports
-writing
-school
-music
-friends
-people who are bringing you down
THANKS---- i will leave the answer on your profile! If your profile is private or you are new i cant see your profile so mention it and i will try my best to answer

by hypershrimp on 1/22/2011 3:46:22 PM

got to try that thanks girls life love troyfamily

by troyfamily on 1/22/2011 12:36:40 PM

hey girls! need advice? visit my profile, just ask me! and id love to help!
<3, Ask ME

by Ask me on 1/20/2011 3:46:00 PM

hey girlies
if you ever need advice about anything im here just leave a comment on my profile and ill get to you rite away (im on the site almost everyday)
<3 always
peace_love_happiness

by peace_love_happiness on 1/20/2011 1:50:39 PM

Thanks, Marly Z.!! Smile

by HarryPotterFanClub on 1/20/2011 1:14:46 PM

my guy friend might me coming over on Sunday, and i don't know what we should do!! what do guys like to do at their friends houses?? thanks

Hey girlie! Try watching a movie with him and have some snacks to munch on too.
Marly Z.

by HarryPotterFanClub on 1/20/2011 12:28:48 PM

Sweet! First post!
Man! This would be GREAT! At my church, only the 14-18 year-olds are allowed to go to the church dances, so this would be great for our 12-13 group the weekend of the Valentine's Dance.

by Emerald_Sparkles on 1/20/2011 9:27:38 AM

Cute and cool! Haha...I should try this! Also! If anyone needs advice on anything...come to my profile and ask me! I would LOVE to help out!

Love and thanks,