AN HOUR AGO Get a lil mysterious with 4 non-verbal flirting tricks: http://t.co/NbbiVk3aZP

4 HOURS AGO 5 #DIY options for your Thanksgiving table centerpiece: http://t.co/NS6hhu9ckR

5 HOURS AGO 5 Xmas smoothies that prove holiday treats CAN be healthy: http://t.co/YDVZvghmQg

COMMENTS

Grab a friend and babysit for a group

Got a huge job on the horizon? Tag team with a friend to split the responsibility…

mod mod mod
I like to help people and i am a big girly girl! Do you have any ideas on what I can do with helping people, sports and fashion style? Thanks! (i know its a dumb question)

Hey girl,

Not a dumb question at all! One of my favorite charitable efforts lately has been the prom dress project. Most areas have something similar - it collects used prom dresses from girls who don't need them anymore and sells them at lower prices to girls who otherwise wouldn't be able to buy a prom dress at all. It's a GREAT cause - and they always need volunteers to help at sales, organizing the dresses, and advertising. Try researching in your area to see if something like this exists!
Lauren C.

by loveforever21 on 2/14/2011 8:49:43 PM

i have some advice for this! well, pack a bag, (the nanny pack, toddler tote, kid kit) lolzSmile pack some crayons or something! try to meet the kids so you can find out what kind of toys they like! they dont like the same thing most of the time! switch these things all the time! DO NOT BRING THE SAME THINGS EVERYTIME the kids will get sick of it...so change these things atleast every one in a whileSmile

by lipglossgirl22 on 2/8/2011 4:27:23 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD!!!!!!!!!
I want to apply for a job at my local grocery store, my mom said she would let me, but whenever I talk to her about it she doesn't want to hear it! What should I do. I really want the job, and I need the cash!

Hey girlie! Just wait till your mom is in a good mood and then take her aside so you guys can have a private conversation about why it is important for you to have this job since it will help you earn money for the things that you need to buy at your age such as clothes and activities with your friends

Jessica W.

by ambersgirl on 2/2/2011 9:48:46 AM

i hope this summer i can get that job!:o

by 644lytzy on 1/29/2011 8:07:56 PM

i really want to babysit some kids but i never know how to get started.. thanks for the advice on how to be a good babysitter though!

by xoxoannacool on 1/23/2011 8:18:00 PM

Hey girls! need advice? come to my profile anyones welcome!

by ask me on 1/20/2011 6:09:30 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD so i babysit a 15 month old while the mom is upstairs doing piano lessons. She a stay at home mom so she holds him constantly! He screams the whole time. She asks me to babysit last minute and she pays me about a dollar an hour. But im really good to the little boy and my mom thinks she taking advantage of me because i live a couple houses down. What should i do?

I think the dollar an hour is a rip off. For watching her kid you should get more. I suggest you talk to her about getting more money to watch her child because thats not fair. Good luck! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by cowbellkell on 1/19/2011 9:36:09 PM

mod...i need seriose HELP!!! i cant seem to get any babysitting jobs the only thing i can do is pass flyers out is there anything else i can do to get the job like some websites i can go on to find people that need babysitters cause whenever i try to find a website it has to be 18 or older.help.

by bean1131 on 1/18/2011 2:52:57 PM

MOD(: I just got a great gig, babysitting for kids once a week that live down the block. I've never met them before though, so i have to make a great first impression. any ideas?

Hey girl!  It's just the same as with anyone else - be positive, friendly, and respectful.  Show up on time, and be willing to play along with the kids' games, no matter how silly they are.  You might even think about bringing a game, movie, or book to share with them.  Try to help the kids keep the house in good shape.  Good luck! Smile

Marie H.

by 1cutiepie24546 on 1/18/2011 12:55:00 AM

Hey its Question time!!! What do you think about Justin Bieber?? Do you think Justin and Selana Gomez will make a good couple? Come and answer on my profile!! If you have ideas for questions put them on profile too!!

by Joe7197 on 1/14/2011 5:30:53 PM