10 HOURS AGO Too early to talk about #BTS ? Here's our official 2015 glam guide: http://t.co/CibJItloxh pic.twitter.com/pExxdAi8oz

11 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: What's your perfect end-of-summer read?: http://t.co/fT4RFNc8Sr pic.twitter.com/YUvlmK7Kux

13 HOURS AGO Hit the hallways in style with these gorgeous natural highlights: http://t.co/6KlWLnvZyB pic.twitter.com/kn56tu5DYh

COMMENTS

I feel kinda dumb asking this, but how do you wax?

No question's a dumb question when it comes to growing up. And waxing? It’s def part of becoming a woman!

does a wax shave last longer than a razor shave?

by missmajotic on 7/25/2011 11:49:15 AM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD
I just bought an epilator, and it is amazing! It removes hair from any body part (Arms, legs, hands, feet, everywhere! Just make sure you buy a new model, or be ready for pain, not to mention older ones don't work everywhere on your body.)you have, but it does hurt the first time. After that first time, it barely hurts.
It pulls hair from the root, so it after epilating every hair once, it takes to weeks for it all to grow back, and when it does, it's finer and lighter.
Please let girls know about this great product!

Very cool! thanks for the info Smile xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by Sasser129 on 6/29/2011 9:28:17 PM

Mod!
Okay so. Ummmm this is kinda awkward but r u supposed to use shaving cream when u shave down there?

hey girlie,

Shaving cream can help prevent razor burns!  Check out some other tips here:

Ruth S.

by Dabomb on 3/26/2011 10:04:16 PM

Mod Mod Mod! I hav a hairy back well... not tht hairy there just a lot of hair. My mom said it's baby hair but I think I got a hair back so should I shave it?

Hey girlie, if you are allowed to shave and it's really really bothering you than I think it's okay to shave it

Paige T.

by candypoppie on 2/20/2011 10:46:45 PM

MOD!MOD!MOD!
hi! ok, well i have hair in between my eyebrows, and ppl hav commented on it b4. my guy friend has commented on it, sum werid girl in my class askd if i had a "unibrow" and it sort of bugs me! my mom said i can alrdy get it waxed or threaded alrdy (im guna be 12 in march), which one is better? threading is said to huuuuuurt, and so is waxing, but i hear not as much...any suggestions?
thanx!
~AJ

Hey girlie, I prefer threading

Paige T.

by DanceFreak99 on 2/6/2011 10:05:20 PM

I shave, but I wanna wax. My mom has a waxing machine, but it's for eyebrow waxing only and she hasn't even taken it out of the box!

by Chrys98 on 1/29/2011 10:37:27 PM

by livyrox25 on 1/27/2011 6:38:26 PM

I use Veet....

by musicspeaks2me14 on 1/21/2011 10:22:45 AM

mod mod mod!!!! i have 2 questions!1. what is the best way to remove leg hair? and 2. what does "mod" mean?

Hey girl!  There's no one way that's best, it's just a matter of personal preference.  Shaving, waxing, or depilatories are all fine options.  Check this article for a little info on each:  http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/11/11/My-leg-hair-grows-too-fast.aspx.

"Mod" stands for moderator.  We are chicas who work for GL, help out on the site, and answer questions for you lovely ladies!  xoxo

Marie H.

by girlegurl333 on 1/17/2011 9:16:35 PM

MOD MOD MOD:
I have some hair on my tummy and a little above that. My mom says it's normal, but it's still embarasing. Should i shave it or would my tummy be too sensitive to shave. thankz

Hey girl,

Mom's right...it IS normal! Everyone has some hair on their bellies, and of course we always think ours are more noticeable than others. It's a personal choice whether or not you take care of it, but I would advise against shaving. It's a big area and hard to upkeep! If it's really bothering you, instead you could try trimming the hair with little scissors.

Lauren C.

by dreamlove98 on 1/17/2011 5:58:03 PM

Having a rough day? Sit down and think about 10 things that you are truly thankful for! It’ll remind you of the positive things in your life and get you back to your normal self in no time. Having a positive mind will lead to a postive you for both your emotional and physical health.

Your mom and sister get in a HUGE fight and both come crawling to you for help. You:

I should weigh myself frequently so I can manage my diet accordingly.

Win, read and review one of these *amazing* new novels!

Calling all book-loving babes: We want Y-O-U to enter to win one of four incredible new reads from Houghton Mifflin Harcourt! Winners will review their novel for the chance to be featured in an upcoming issue of GL.

CLICK HERE to enter.