7 HOURS AGO Get fit quick with out #Tabata workout: http://t.co/thbT28QpPs

10 HOURS AGO She caught her BF cheatin' in the theater! What would you do? http://t.co/BXimWwZeWK

11 HOURS AGO Check out an original poem written by a GLgirl just like you: http://t.co/7RR2L2BJVs

COMMENTS

A red-carpet inspired workout

Look like your fave celebs in just four easy steps!

Hey girlies! If you need advice, then just post your situation or question on my profile and I'll get back to you as soon as I can! I give great advice and all of my friends come to me when they need help! I am great at giving advice on every subject, and if I don't know about something, I will even look it up for you! I will post a response on your profile within a day or two, and you will be happy with what I give you!

by crazychicaincali on 1/17/2011 11:14:38 PM

I did this workout yesterday and now I'm all sore. I want to excersize everyday, but how can I when I ache all over?

by Fitchka on 1/17/2011 2:56:11 PM

This work-out is awesome. But, how long till I see results?

Hey girl,

I'm not sure exactly how long it will take, but I would definitely give it at least a month because these kind of things take time. Hopefully after that amount of time you will continue to see gradual results.

Vanessa J.

by Fitchka on 1/16/2011 4:08:11 PM

cute hairsttles for after swimming is easy.i know,im a swimmer.Do a messy bun if your hair gets curly(Everybodys does)Dont wanna bun?A pony tail on the top of your head is super cute.or 2 buns on each side of your head is a major must.same goes for after a run.

by cheekymonkey1 on 1/15/2011 8:41:34 PM

do u do this routine once or twice or three times?????

by disneychik on 1/14/2011 11:27:50 AM

This sounds pretty intense but i'll def hav to try it ! ♥

Need advice?? Need it fast?? Then ask me, the Advice Queen. I give advice on everything and anything. From boys to fashion to puberty, I can help with whatever you need. Just post your Qs on my pro and I’ll get back to you ASAP. Check me out! ;)

XOXO~Courtney <333333

by cmn5297 on 1/12/2011 11:10:03 AM

I have a semi-formal dance coming up. I'm in high school (sophomore) and i have great shoes and a great dress. I'm blonde, with medium length hair (past my shoulder a couple of inches) and it's kinda thin but not too thin (it's just not "thick"). I would really like to know what hair style would be the cutest. I would like some soft curls (like ringlets) and have all or most of my hair down. Any cool ideas? Smile

Hey girl, I'd curl your hair and do a teased half-up, half-down 'do: think Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's with curls. Add a pretty rhinestone barrette to keep the 'do in tact and you're looking charming.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by platinumblondie on 1/12/2011 12:29:19 AM

Sorry ANOTHER question. I've had a lot of questions lately. Hope you don't mind. Anyways my mom thinks me my brother and sister should all get involved in some kind of sport or physical activity. My mom thinks I'd be a good dancer but what are some sports or kind of dance do you recommend? I really have no idea. I don't exactly know what I'm interested in but I'd be willing to try any sport or dance (which is considered a sport). Anyways any ideas? Thanks a million!

Hey girl, I used to do ballet which I really liked for dance with friends. I feel like a team sport would be great for you though: try softball in the spring!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by kikidee12 on 1/11/2011 11:50:18 PM

MOD MOD MOD:
What are some quick and easy hair styles to do after a run or swim at the gum. We always take a shower there and I have hair things but my hair get super poofy (curly hair which is fab 90% of the time) so I need some quich dos' to pit my hair up that will
last me to go to the store or something before bed. Thanks! Tong

Hey girl, I'd do a ponytail or messy bun: they're quick and get your hair out of your face. You could also use a headband to pull it back.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by BehindHazelEyes on 1/11/2011 10:07:35 PM

Hey chicas! This is Happy, your personal go-to person for advice. Ask me anything- I’ll give you advice on boys, clothes, style, makeup, hair, beauty, family, friends, school, parties and other hangouts, gifts, jobs, workouts, eating, health, accessories, your body, entertainment, hobbies, after-school, depression, drama of any kind, difficult situations, bullies, and anything else you want help figuring out! Ask your question on my profile, and I’ll post your question with well-thought out advice underneath on your wall ASAP!
Smiles (: <3