AN HOUR AGO Happy #BookBirthday to #DarkTide, the newest installment of the edge-of-your-seat #WaterfireSaga from @HyperionTeens!

2 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY! 3 stay dry in Emma Matte Magenta @roma_boots rain boots:

3 HOURS AGO Show off your sporty style...and you could appear in @NFL's next teen fashion campaign:

Send a message: Chalkboard picture frame

Got something to say? Grab a frame and get scribblin’…

that looks so cool the waythay show it is romantic

by bess on 1/19/2011 4:29:04 PM

what is modding
u need to update crafts more often
and i just wnet to 10/04/2006 omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by dinolover on 1/16/2011 8:02:35 PM

for 1 what is MOD??????????
2 i just went al the way to 10/4/2006 in the crafts omg!
3 u need to u[date the craft thing like everysay er so! thx

by dinolover on 1/16/2011 8:00:55 PM

MOD MOD MOD! it's my parent's anniversary tues any ideas on a DIY gift? a couple ideas would be better then just 1! (im going to my local craft store tom) thanks so much your answer is greatly appreciated!!! Smile

Hey girly! I would get a big, plain wooden frame and some paint, and make a collage of photos of your rents, and even you guys. And, paint the outside of the frame to decorate it. I did that for my dad's birthday one year, and it looks great on the wall!

If you don't want to do that, you could always plan a "date night" for them, and make them a romantic dinner at your home Smile

Becca G.

by liltwilight2 on 1/16/2011 6:33:06 PM

hey that sounds awsome =)

by peaceandlove1010 on 1/13/2011 7:57:14 PM

MOD! that is so cute! but will it work if you dont know if the guy u like likes u back?

Hey girl! Of course, maybe he will even make a move after he sees that! Goodluck! XOXO

Blaine D.

by moe4321 on 1/13/2011 11:11:36 AM

Mod Mod Mod Mod! Okay, so, valentine's day is coming up (of course!) And there's this guy, I've totally been crushing on him for probably 9 months now (Ikr.) I've told him I love him, and he's told me he loves me. I don't think he's planning on asking me out, anytime soon. It's a bit of distance, not too long though, just 30ish minutes. Anyway, back to the point. I need an Idea of what to get him for valentines day! Please help! It needs to be special! For Christmas I made him mix tapes and poetry (: Help!!

Hey girl!! Just get him something small that comes from the heart! How about making him a homemade card or homemade cookies or brownies in the shape of a heart? You can never go wrong with sweets, boys just can't resist! You could also try making homemade chocolate mint truffles with the help of your mom if ya wanna get a little fancy! You can find the recipe for these in our December/January 2011 issue of GL! Goodluck girl! Hope I have helped! XOXO

Blaine D.

by Neverletmego<3 on 1/13/2011 1:43:58 AM

this is really cute! and it seems pretty easy! buy frame, cut mat, paint mat, place in frame, draw! lolz

by DanceFreak99 on 1/12/2011 10:59:00 PM

I like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by mikyla16 on 1/12/2011 9:01:11 PM

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Hey Girly's!!!!
There is a new club on Girlslife called It's A Girl's Thing!!! There is advice and fun stuff there!!! Some advice topics would include!!!
and so much more!!!
Come visit!!!!!!!!! WE STILL NEED MODS!!!!!
<3 It's a Girl's Thing!!!

by It's a Girl's Thing on 1/12/2011 5:22:40 PM

Where is your favorite place to volunteer?

What's *your* star quality?l

CLICK HERE to discover your star power...and snag a sneak peek at a sparkling new series!