7 HOURS AGO You'll never believe what this super thoughtful birthday babe did: http://t.co/rMv9b0LCrn

10 HOURS AGO 4 fad diets that just aren't worth the struggle: http://t.co/drOTmIYRz6

11 HOURS AGO What your hair #relaxer is realllllly doing to your body: http://t.co/hAhkOALMrE

COMMENTS

Long-distance love

Since we don’t drive, we barely see each other...

thanks so much! xoxoxox tor626

by tor626 on 2/13/2011 10:04:15 PM

MOD MOD MOD! ok so i like this guy and i was face timing him on my ipod the other day,and,he knows i like him during that someone face booked me and said, do you still like "r"? i and i i said outloud, no why like a guy if he doesn't like you back, and "r" said how do you know i don't like you and i said because you don't act like it,and he said well what if i did, and i said well if you did we would either go out or just wait for one to ask the other out, and he just looked at me and half smiled, now i need two things, do you think i should ask him out, and do you think thats a sign?
thanks,
tor626xoxo

Hey girlie, that is a really tough question because he isn't giving you a clear sign. Never the less it is a positive sign that he wants you to continue liking him. You should ask him out to see what happens
Paige T.

by tor626 on 2/13/2011 10:00:11 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
I'm going on an exchange to France for 3 months, and I am very excited, but I am leaving behind my bf of one year, my fam and all my friends... What are some ways to keep close in that time other than postcard/email/facebook? and What can I do to try and enjoy myself and not become too homesick??

Hey girl, try Skype. That way you can still see your friends and family online. And it's easy and simple and you can do it whenever you want. Make sure you get involved with a lot of activities and make other friends there. It's just like going to college. You'll be fine! =]

lauren r.

by emmmacoops on 1/26/2011 5:34:25 PM

I agree with anyone who says Romeo and Juliet...Smile
You have face book, video chat, e-mail. So much more then the last generations to contact each other. I say try the long distance relationship out!;)

by Kalikat on 1/25/2011 12:34:48 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD please help i like this boy, and i dont know how to get him as a bf. I would like to try before the dance,any advice?

Hey girl, The important thing is to just get to know him better!  If you want some help dialing up the flirting a notch, check out this article:   http://www.girlslife.com/post/2007/11/17/Flirting101.aspx.  Also, it's great if you guys can get some one-on-one time.  That could be as simple as catching him before school or between classes.  Also, consider inviting him to hang out with you and your buds.  It shows you want to get to know him better, but it's still low-key.  xoxo

Marie H.

by lolololol on 1/24/2011 11:49:11 PM

MOD MOD MOD! I really like this guy he likes me, I go over his house sometimes with some other friends and u really want him to ask me out were in 7th grade but we still double date in our class I see him all the time, he just got back from a skiing trip, should I ask him about that, people say you should go out we just get red and kinda try to change the subject, he always looks at me in class should I just ask him or should I wait I don't want to regret not doing it.

Hey Girlie, I think you should def ask him!

Paige T.

by tor626 on 1/24/2011 12:27:14 AM

PLEASE DON'T READ THIS, YOU WILL BE KISSED ON THE NEAREST POSSIBLE FRIDAY BY THE LOVER OF YOUR LIFE. TOMMORROW WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. NOW YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS, DON'T STOP, THIS IS FREAKY.

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by tor626 on 1/24/2011 12:19:49 AM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by dancergirl73 on 1/23/2011 9:02:14 PM

MOD MOD MOD! i really need help on what to do!! About two months ago, i met this guy on this online chatting site. we started talking, and before we knew it, we started going out. he said he was 17, and i said i was 15... well turns out he lied and is 16... im actually 13 though. i love him so much, and hes in love with me too. but what should i do? i know he will find out someday but im afraid what his reaction will be. PLEASE HELP ME!

hey!  no matter what, a relationship that starts with a lie cannot work. my advice is to let this one go, and work on relationships with people you know. The internet can be dangerous and you shouldn't online date at only 13 for your own safety. good luck!
Helen S.

by iloveyouu1252 on 1/23/2011 3:12:47 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!! I'm a highschool junior and my bf is a senior. He's going to college in the fall and I am so torn with what I should do! Should we break up at the end of the summer or try the long distance thing and risk a worse break up later? Please help!!

Hey! i think long distance relationships should only last about 7 months. after that it's just painful, so yes I think you should break up. it's hard being the one left behind but you can stay strong Smile
Helen S.