11 MINUTES AGO #DIY the cutest centerpieces for your Thanksgiving table: http://t.co/twZiwuHspF

AN HOUR AGO 4 lip balms that taste like Sour Patch Kids & pink Starbursts 🙌 :http://t.co/pxKAT1XPIqq

2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 win @iHome's iBT28GC Bluetooth color changing dual alarm clock: http://t.co/WW27IL7u6I

COMMENTS

Long-distance love

Since we don’t drive, we barely see each other...

I totally feel for the long distance relationships. I live an hour away from my BF, and we've known each other since we were about 5 1/2 years old. That's a really long time, and we've changed over the years. He's turned into a bit of a teenage prankster with his gang, and I'm all for drama club and music. The only thing that''s getting to me is that I haven't told him a really deadly secret that I don't want to burden him with. I have Asperger Syndrome, a form of autism. This makes me think in a very straightforward, logic, "do this or the world will end", black and white thinking. And you thought your world was about to explode! What I have is permanent. I was born with it. I'm not physically defected, just acting and thinking way abnormal. I just don't know whether to tell my BF about this or not. And it's even harder with our long distance relationship.

by bluepuzzlepiece on 1/23/2011 1:20:08 PM

(srry wrong button my ques continued) another girl i really wnt him bak!!!! WHAT DO I DO !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

by boy crazy<3 on 1/21/2011 9:32:44 PM

ok so last year i liked this guy and he said he had trust issues and shared why. we were pretty good friends and then my friend told him i liked him. he said that he wasn't "ready for a girlfriend" at the time. things kind of got awkward between us after that and he stopped talking to me as much. but this year he's in my history class and we're friends again. he's really friendly to me and gives me high fives and talks to me all the time, but he does that to other people too. my friend says she thinks we flirt & sometimes i catch him looking at me in history or p.e., but what if it's just a coincidence? i really like him but i'm afraid to say something because i don't want to lose him as a friend like last time. i don't know what to do!!

by shineyourlife on 1/20/2011 6:59:13 PM

MODMODMOD. i like this guy, he was on vacation last week, and we like like each other ALOT, but that week i went to the movies with my friends, my other friend held my hand and my whole class is trying to get me and the guy i like to go out, i just want the guy i like to ask me out, how do i get him to ask me out i go over his house all the time, do i need to step my game up? we need to go out, by tor626

Hey girlie,

If it's out in the open that you two like each other, then talk to him about it! Tell him you want to be more than friends. If he's ready for a relationship, he'll make a move! If not, don't feel bad about getting to know other guys.

Clare W.

by tor626 on 1/20/2011 3:54:40 PM

Long story short. I have a crush on my bgf's bro and he's a freshman. (he's about a year older than me). Problem is, I really like him and it's like he's sending me mixed signals. Like for example one time I was at his house and he was playing his guitar and he said he was "serenading" me. And at my b-day party he came up and held my hand for a few secs while we were ice skating. He also hugs me whenever I see him and, sometimes he stares at me, but even his parents say that I'm obvious. I don't know if he's playing around, or if he's too shy to ask me out.... PLEASE HELP!!!! Thank you Smile

by love10124 on 1/20/2011 12:03:54 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
im in a pickle i really like this guy and he likes me back its just we live about an hour apart and we only see each other maybe twice a year. neither of us drive yet so i dont know if i should let it keep moving along or stop it before it gets too serious

Hey girlie,

If you really like him, don't give up on him for good! Make sure that you both understand that a distance relationship may not work out right now, but it might be possible in the future. Keep talking to him, but don't be afraid to flirt with some guys in your own area, as well!

Clare W.

by fashionista49 on 1/19/2011 4:09:15 PM

MOD MOD!!!!
So me and my crush realized that we like each other! I thinks he's great it just this is my first guy and i have no idea what to do! I don't think we can go on dates yet but just like at school maybe?
Thx!!!!

Hey girl, you can try hanging at school together or catching a movie sometime outside of school. Just be yourself and get to know this dude more. There's no need for the fancy dinners out yet! He likes you for you so stick to being that.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by skullface850 on 1/18/2011 9:29:00 PM

MOD MOD MOD The guy I like is the perfect guy and all you coukd ask for. He is extra funny around me and sweet. He thanks me over and over again for everything I do and allways looks me in the eyes when we talk. Everyone knows I like him, including him. His best friend is trying to make me ask him out and him ask me out, but we both say no. When ever anone teases me for likeing him, he stands up for me and tells them to leave me alone. Do you think he likes me?

Hey girl!  I can't say for sure if he does without seeing into his brain, but it sure sounds like it!  The only way to know for sure is to ask him. ;)

Marie H.

by pandapig125 on 1/17/2011 10:08:47 PM

Hey Everyone!
come check out my profile!!
post a rockin comment or question!
My profile is used to ask me questions that never get posted in the comment.
i will answer your question in my profile and on yours!!!

by kmn21 on 1/17/2011 7:33:45 PM

Mod Mod Mod
There's this guy (so original right?) and i really might like him. He's 1 year older, but all my friends think hes ugly. But to me hes not, hes everything i want in a guy, we talk online 24/7 but when we talk in person i get all shy and can barley talk. In the hall he gives me these looks....How do i get over my shyness thnx MODMODMOD

Hey, Girl! Sorry for the “stock” message. We’re
psyched you’re here but since this is a super busy time, mods aren’t able to
answer personal advice or contest questions. We’re approving your comments now
so the girls can start offering feedback right away! If you still have
questions, please come back, we’re happy to help…or just let the other chicas
answer now! (They give awesome advice, trust us!) Love and thanks!
, Your Blog Patrol Babes