1 HOURS AGO Which summer sport's got ya game? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/Ici50wNgla

4 HOURS AGO Tell us how you feel in our survey about smoking: http://t.co/6Q9EeXv0yg

4 HOURS AGO 5 fun fitness guru videos: http://t.co/ltFmHhPXLG

COMMENTS

Long-distance love

Since we don’t drive, we barely see each other...

MOD!! MOD!! MOD!! Okay, so this guy I like is really, really, shy. Like, he hardly ever says anything. I want to ask him out but I know that he will say yes even if he doesn't like me just because he'd be to scared to say no. I don't want to be in a relationship where I don't know if my BF even likes me!! Should I ask him out anyway, or would that be wrong? Thank you!!

hey girl! why not try and find out another way first if this guy likes you because you're right. you don't want to date someone when you don't even know if they're into you or not! talk to one of his friends and see if you can get the inside scoop from one of them first. good luck Smile

Caitlin F.

by princess-bobo on 1/17/2011 11:14:16 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!! hey so i just posted a comment on someone's profile and it didn't show up. does it take a while for it to go through or do i need to repost it? thaanks!(:

hey chica! it has to be approved so you'll see it in a little bit! no need to repost Smile

Caitlin F.

by daancerx3 on 1/17/2011 10:43:06 AM

My mod questions aren't showing up.....blehhhh

by *musicloverr* on 1/16/2011 10:37:05 PM

HEY GALS!!!!!
VISIT MY ROCKIN' PROFILE!
LEAVE AN AWESOME COMMENT OR QUESTION!!
I WILL RESPOND ASAP!

~KMN21

by kmn21 on 1/15/2011 3:12:37 PM

i think that u should talk to him about it and tell him how u feel. if he feels the same way maybe you guys can
talk 2 ur parents about it and maybe c if u guys can like visit each other 3 times a year. (or less or more)

by RT7401 on 1/15/2011 11:33:10 AM

Ok, so my comments haven't been showing up for the past three days...I've reposted them like ten times, this is getting slightly ridiculous...

by *musicloverr* on 1/15/2011 1:39:29 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!Okay so my BFF's BF is always sending me these forwards to myu phone that say i love you and things like that. He only sends me these kinds of forwards and only sends the to me, not my friends.He never used to send me these until my BFF and him got together.what does this mean?

Hey girlie. I'm not sure--try talking asking him about it.
Elizabeth P.

by barschmuckeretz on 1/14/2011 11:32:18 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I know its a month away, but this year for valentines day I want to do something EXTRA sweet for my bf to suprise himm. Any ideas?(:

Hey girlie. You could invite him over your house and before he gets there scatter hershey kisses all over the floor leading up a poster that says, "Now that I've kissed the ground you walk on, be my valentine?" It's a bit cheesy but I did it once in high school!
Elizabeth P.

by ilovemakeup on 1/14/2011 11:30:07 PM

i have a friend i used to dated and now he acts all wired and his sister was my friend and then i broke up with him because things werent clicking and i still like him what should i do

by angel_cake_1 on 1/14/2011 10:50:57 PM

i say go fro it, one my friends has a long distance realtionship with someone half way around the world. i that can work, i'm sure your realtionship will. besides you keep in contact thru facebook and other sites.

by aqua girl on 1/14/2011 7:39:29 PM