AN HOUR AGO Unleash your inner bookworm with our fave award-winning reads: http://t.co/WVbM9Uj7aj

2 HOURS AGO Cute 'n' quick bun styles to try this weekend: http://t.co/dIFvlC8c4i

3 HOURS AGO Show off YOUR fab sense of style by designing a #stuckatprom dress with @theduckbrand! Click here for more deets: http://t.co/tvp0u6bvXh

COMMENTS

Long-distance love

Since we don’t drive, we barely see each other...

thanks so much! xoxoxox tor626

by tor626 on 2/13/2011 10:04:15 PM

MOD MOD MOD! ok so i like this guy and i was face timing him on my ipod the other day,and,he knows i like him during that someone face booked me and said, do you still like "r"? i and i i said outloud, no why like a guy if he doesn't like you back, and "r" said how do you know i don't like you and i said because you don't act like it,and he said well what if i did, and i said well if you did we would either go out or just wait for one to ask the other out, and he just looked at me and half smiled, now i need two things, do you think i should ask him out, and do you think thats a sign?
thanks,
tor626xoxo

Hey girlie, that is a really tough question because he isn't giving you a clear sign. Never the less it is a positive sign that he wants you to continue liking him. You should ask him out to see what happens
Paige T.

by tor626 on 2/13/2011 10:00:11 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
I'm going on an exchange to France for 3 months, and I am very excited, but I am leaving behind my bf of one year, my fam and all my friends... What are some ways to keep close in that time other than postcard/email/facebook? and What can I do to try and enjoy myself and not become too homesick??

Hey girl, try Skype. That way you can still see your friends and family online. And it's easy and simple and you can do it whenever you want. Make sure you get involved with a lot of activities and make other friends there. It's just like going to college. You'll be fine! =]

lauren r.

by emmmacoops on 1/26/2011 5:34:25 PM

I agree with anyone who says Romeo and Juliet...Smile
You have face book, video chat, e-mail. So much more then the last generations to contact each other. I say try the long distance relationship out!;)

by Kalikat on 1/25/2011 12:34:48 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD please help i like this boy, and i dont know how to get him as a bf. I would like to try before the dance,any advice?

Hey girl, The important thing is to just get to know him better!  If you want some help dialing up the flirting a notch, check out this article:   http://www.girlslife.com/post/2007/11/17/Flirting101.aspx.  Also, it's great if you guys can get some one-on-one time.  That could be as simple as catching him before school or between classes.  Also, consider inviting him to hang out with you and your buds.  It shows you want to get to know him better, but it's still low-key.  xoxo

Marie H.

by lolololol on 1/24/2011 11:49:11 PM

MOD MOD MOD! I really like this guy he likes me, I go over his house sometimes with some other friends and u really want him to ask me out were in 7th grade but we still double date in our class I see him all the time, he just got back from a skiing trip, should I ask him about that, people say you should go out we just get red and kinda try to change the subject, he always looks at me in class should I just ask him or should I wait I don't want to regret not doing it.

Hey Girlie, I think you should def ask him!

Paige T.

by tor626 on 1/24/2011 12:27:14 AM

PLEASE DON'T READ THIS, YOU WILL BE KISSED ON THE NEAREST POSSIBLE FRIDAY BY THE LOVER OF YOUR LIFE. TOMMORROW WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. NOW YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS, DON'T STOP, THIS IS FREAKY.

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by tor626 on 1/24/2011 12:19:49 AM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by dancergirl73 on 1/23/2011 9:02:14 PM

MOD MOD MOD! i really need help on what to do!! About two months ago, i met this guy on this online chatting site. we started talking, and before we knew it, we started going out. he said he was 17, and i said i was 15... well turns out he lied and is 16... im actually 13 though. i love him so much, and hes in love with me too. but what should i do? i know he will find out someday but im afraid what his reaction will be. PLEASE HELP ME!

hey!  no matter what, a relationship that starts with a lie cannot work. my advice is to let this one go, and work on relationships with people you know. The internet can be dangerous and you shouldn't online date at only 13 for your own safety. good luck!
Helen S.

by iloveyouu1252 on 1/23/2011 3:12:47 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!! I'm a highschool junior and my bf is a senior. He's going to college in the fall and I am so torn with what I should do! Should we break up at the end of the summer or try the long distance thing and risk a worse break up later? Please help!!

Hey! i think long distance relationships should only last about 7 months. after that it's just painful, so yes I think you should break up. it's hard being the one left behind but you can stay strong Smile
Helen S.

by crazytheaterchica on 1/23/2011 1:53:53 PM

I totally feel for the long distance relationships. I live an hour away from my BF, and we've known each other since we were about 5 1/2 years old. That's a really long time, and we've changed over the years. He's turned into a bit of a teenage prankster with his gang, and I'm all for drama club and music. The only thing that''s getting to me is that I haven't told him a really deadly secret that I don't want to burden him with. I have Asperger Syndrome, a form of autism. This makes me think in a very straightforward, logic, "do this or the world will end", black and white thinking. And you thought your world was about to explode! What I have is permanent. I was born with it. I'm not physically defected, just acting and thinking way abnormal. I just don't know whether to tell my BF about this or not. And it's even harder with our long distance relationship.

by bluepuzzlepiece on 1/23/2011 1:20:08 PM

(srry wrong button my ques continued) another girl i really wnt him bak!!!! WHAT DO I DO !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

by boy crazy<3 on 1/21/2011 9:32:44 PM

ok so last year i liked this guy and he said he had trust issues and shared why. we were pretty good friends and then my friend told him i liked him. he said that he wasn't "ready for a girlfriend" at the time. things kind of got awkward between us after that and he stopped talking to me as much. but this year he's in my history class and we're friends again. he's really friendly to me and gives me high fives and talks to me all the time, but he does that to other people too. my friend says she thinks we flirt & sometimes i catch him looking at me in history or p.e., but what if it's just a coincidence? i really like him but i'm afraid to say something because i don't want to lose him as a friend like last time. i don't know what to do!!

by shineyourlife on 1/20/2011 6:59:13 PM

MODMODMOD. i like this guy, he was on vacation last week, and we like like each other ALOT, but that week i went to the movies with my friends, my other friend held my hand and my whole class is trying to get me and the guy i like to go out, i just want the guy i like to ask me out, how do i get him to ask me out i go over his house all the time, do i need to step my game up? we need to go out, by tor626

Hey girlie,

If it's out in the open that you two like each other, then talk to him about it! Tell him you want to be more than friends. If he's ready for a relationship, he'll make a move! If not, don't feel bad about getting to know other guys.

Clare W.

by tor626 on 1/20/2011 3:54:40 PM

Long story short. I have a crush on my bgf's bro and he's a freshman. (he's about a year older than me). Problem is, I really like him and it's like he's sending me mixed signals. Like for example one time I was at his house and he was playing his guitar and he said he was "serenading" me. And at my b-day party he came up and held my hand for a few secs while we were ice skating. He also hugs me whenever I see him and, sometimes he stares at me, but even his parents say that I'm obvious. I don't know if he's playing around, or if he's too shy to ask me out.... PLEASE HELP!!!! Thank you Smile

by love10124 on 1/20/2011 12:03:54 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
im in a pickle i really like this guy and he likes me back its just we live about an hour apart and we only see each other maybe twice a year. neither of us drive yet so i dont know if i should let it keep moving along or stop it before it gets too serious

Hey girlie,

If you really like him, don't give up on him for good! Make sure that you both understand that a distance relationship may not work out right now, but it might be possible in the future. Keep talking to him, but don't be afraid to flirt with some guys in your own area, as well!

Clare W.

by fashionista49 on 1/19/2011 4:09:15 PM

MOD MOD!!!!
So me and my crush realized that we like each other! I thinks he's great it just this is my first guy and i have no idea what to do! I don't think we can go on dates yet but just like at school maybe?
Thx!!!!

Hey girl, you can try hanging at school together or catching a movie sometime outside of school. Just be yourself and get to know this dude more. There's no need for the fancy dinners out yet! He likes you for you so stick to being that.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by skullface850 on 1/18/2011 9:29:00 PM

MOD MOD MOD The guy I like is the perfect guy and all you coukd ask for. He is extra funny around me and sweet. He thanks me over and over again for everything I do and allways looks me in the eyes when we talk. Everyone knows I like him, including him. His best friend is trying to make me ask him out and him ask me out, but we both say no. When ever anone teases me for likeing him, he stands up for me and tells them to leave me alone. Do you think he likes me?

Hey girl!  I can't say for sure if he does without seeing into his brain, but it sure sounds like it!  The only way to know for sure is to ask him. ;)

Marie H.

by pandapig125 on 1/17/2011 10:08:47 PM

Hey Everyone!
come check out my profile!!
post a rockin comment or question!
My profile is used to ask me questions that never get posted in the comment.
i will answer your question in my profile and on yours!!!

by kmn21 on 1/17/2011 7:33:45 PM

Mod Mod Mod
There's this guy (so original right?) and i really might like him. He's 1 year older, but all my friends think hes ugly. But to me hes not, hes everything i want in a guy, we talk online 24/7 but when we talk in person i get all shy and can barley talk. In the hall he gives me these looks....How do i get over my shyness thnx MODMODMOD

Hey, Girl! Sorry for the “stock” message. We’re
psyched you’re here but since this is a super busy time, mods aren’t able to
answer personal advice or contest questions. We’re approving your comments now
so the girls can start offering feedback right away! If you still have
questions, please come back, we’re happy to help…or just let the other chicas
answer now! (They give awesome advice, trust us!) Love and thanks!
, Your Blog Patrol Babes

Lauren C.

by jetaimebeaucoup on 1/17/2011 6:23:13 PM

MOD!! MOD!! MOD!! Okay, so this guy I like is really, really, shy. Like, he hardly ever says anything. I want to ask him out but I know that he will say yes even if he doesn't like me just because he'd be to scared to say no. I don't want to be in a relationship where I don't know if my BF even likes me!! Should I ask him out anyway, or would that be wrong? Thank you!!

hey girl! why not try and find out another way first if this guy likes you because you're right. you don't want to date someone when you don't even know if they're into you or not! talk to one of his friends and see if you can get the inside scoop from one of them first. good luck Smile

Caitlin F.

by princess-bobo on 1/17/2011 11:14:16 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!! hey so i just posted a comment on someone's profile and it didn't show up. does it take a while for it to go through or do i need to repost it? thaanks!(:

hey chica! it has to be approved so you'll see it in a little bit! no need to repost Smile

Caitlin F.

by daancerx3 on 1/17/2011 10:43:06 AM

My mod questions aren't showing up.....blehhhh

by *musicloverr* on 1/16/2011 10:37:05 PM

HEY GALS!!!!!
VISIT MY ROCKIN' PROFILE!
LEAVE AN AWESOME COMMENT OR QUESTION!!
I WILL RESPOND ASAP!

~KMN21

by kmn21 on 1/15/2011 3:12:37 PM

i think that u should talk to him about it and tell him how u feel. if he feels the same way maybe you guys can
talk 2 ur parents about it and maybe c if u guys can like visit each other 3 times a year. (or less or more)

by RT7401 on 1/15/2011 11:33:10 AM

Ok, so my comments haven't been showing up for the past three days...I've reposted them like ten times, this is getting slightly ridiculous...

by *musicloverr* on 1/15/2011 1:39:29 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!Okay so my BFF's BF is always sending me these forwards to myu phone that say i love you and things like that. He only sends me these kinds of forwards and only sends the to me, not my friends.He never used to send me these until my BFF and him got together.what does this mean?

Hey girlie. I'm not sure--try talking asking him about it.
Elizabeth P.

by barschmuckeretz on 1/14/2011 11:32:18 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I know its a month away, but this year for valentines day I want to do something EXTRA sweet for my bf to suprise himm. Any ideas?(:

Hey girlie. You could invite him over your house and before he gets there scatter hershey kisses all over the floor leading up a poster that says, "Now that I've kissed the ground you walk on, be my valentine?" It's a bit cheesy but I did it once in high school!
Elizabeth P.

by ilovemakeup on 1/14/2011 11:30:07 PM

i have a friend i used to dated and now he acts all wired and his sister was my friend and then i broke up with him because things werent clicking and i still like him what should i do

by angel_cake_1 on 1/14/2011 10:50:57 PM

i say go fro it, one my friends has a long distance realtionship with someone half way around the world. i that can work, i'm sure your realtionship will. besides you keep in contact thru facebook and other sites.

by aqua girl on 1/14/2011 7:39:29 PM

i have a problem. i have a friend ,lets call her melissa, who has a friend, lets call her emily.melissa is my best friend but i don't like emily, emily doesn't know that. i was okay with it at first but now she wants to go to sleepovers and stuff and i dont want to tell her that i don't like her, what should i do?

by awesomeblue on 1/14/2011 7:02:41 PM

having guy best friends would be great. I have very good guy friends but never had one as a bff. now that I have a bf that may never happen. but that is so cute that you were friends and then you kissed. I have done that with my guy friends and I can tell you it is really great.

by luckykel on 1/14/2011 5:39:28 PM

Hey its Question time!!! What do you think about Justin Bieber?? Do you think Justin and Selana Gomez will make a good couple? Come and answer on my profile!! If you have ideas for questions put them on profile too!!

by Joe7197 on 1/14/2011 5:29:43 PM

Heyy. I just wanna say, this is so much like romeo and juliet. I have a best friend tht is a dude to. Melvin. but we don't like ech othr. I think tht if you 2 like ech othr tht much u should stay close, and meet like once a week some where. Smile ur welcome.

by marvenmelvin1999 on 1/14/2011 4:57:08 PM

Hey girls i just wanted to let you know that im here if you need any advice i would love to help you out in any situation you have i'm on the site almost everyday and would love to answer your questions
<3 always