1 HOURS AGO So excited to hang with @PeytonList today! What questions do you want us to ask? #peytonlist #GLpeyton

1 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 rule the school with Royal Flush Boots from @ChineseLaundry: http://t.co/aCrfs8vPrP

2 HOURS AGO 6 farm stand fruits and veggies to nosh right now: http://t.co/Cz75yXUyjX

COMMENTS

GL's top 100 embarrassing moments

Put down that drink and take a seat, girlie, 'cause here are 100 of our favorite blush much moments...

To #65: we were in Arkansas on vacay (me, my dad, step mom, step aunt step grandparents, step sis, step bro, half sis, and real bro) and at the time, my half sis was only two and was going through a phase where all she said was"you loco!" We went out for pizza and grandpa got up to refill his pop. Seeing him leave, my sis decides to wait till he came back so she could say "you loco" hearing footsteps, she turned around. "YOU LOCO GRANDPA" in a crowded pizza place. It wasn't grandpa. the person she yelled it to happened to be a balding female. Unfortunately, we take a trip there twice a year and the workers recognize us (by name). We are banned from pizza hut in Arkansas.

by JenNicTay on 2/26/2013 11:28:55 PM

Yeah.. #7 is from That's So Raven..

by nagem on 9/27/2012 6:53:48 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!
ok idk if u will answer this or not since its on an older post but its summertime...which means swimming...which means swimsuits....but i don't need to loose wait or anything to feel good in my super cute swimsuit. i have the perfect body! almost...i'm just a little on the hairy side. and idk what to do should i shave the hair on my tummy and "down there" or what? i have black hair so its pretty noticable! please help! and do u have any tips on how to shave "down there"? thanks!

Hey girlie,

DON'T shave the hair on your tummy! That's a major no-no! Some girls choose to trim or shave the hair "down there," and that's a totally personal decision that you have to make for yourself. It's up to you - and there's no right or wrong answer Smile (Check this article for tips: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/05/25/Is-shaving-down-there-the-norm.aspx)

As for your tummy though, check this one out!

Lauren C.

by Alykat18 on 6/7/2012 7:58:56 PM

One day i was at the mall and a cute guy passed by starring at me right in the eye he smiled and walked away then we saw each other again in another store and he came up to me he said "hey cutie" and my sister starred at me like "why is he calling you that"! and my and my sis walked away.Then another day i saw him at a party and he asked me to dance but my mom gave me a mad look, and my sister was pushing me to go so i told him that i didnt knnow how to dance, so we should just chill there and listen to the music. He is CUTE Smile

by dancer0014 on 2/20/2012 6:34:46 PM

i'm glad I don't live in a neighborhood.

by Charlotte12sky4 on 12/20/2011 2:14:47 PM

One day me and my dad were coming out of the highschool, there were people i knew outside of the school andI said that it was cold outside, And my dad started singing that winter song "Baby its cold outside" and he was singing it in a really deep voice! I wanted to scream!

by jtpanda1 on 12/6/2011 8:13:15 PM

I was at my neighbors house and we were in her basement (Our main hangout spot) and we were sitting on the floor looking at her computer. I wanted to go get my phone. I stod up and went to take a step and I slipped and fell! Later that day i ran into a pole that was in her basement. My face was like a lobster!

by jtpanda1 on 12/6/2011 7:20:12 PM

52 is one of the funniest! omgosh if the 100 happened to me I'd literally DIE from embarrassment!

by tabbycat627 on 11/24/2011 7:41:59 PM

put your hand over your mouth
make a wish
post this on 10 other polls
look at your hand

by misschatterboxx on 9/11/2011 5:53:42 PM

Ok at my 5th grade graduation my dad had the camera and he was trying to take a picture of my crush as a joke when I wasn't around my best friend was like I think her dad wants a pic of you with her I walked up right after she said that he gave me a freaked out look and ran away!!

by Tbarb14 on 8/17/2011 4:15:18 PM