4 HOURS AGO Sweater weather also happens to be smoothie weather. Snag our recipes for seasonal sips: http://t.co/s00kRlDnDq #pumpkinspiceeverything

4 HOURS AGO RT @PeytonList: Lots of great questions! Keep them coming on @girlslifemag Facebook! 😻�pic.twitter.com/iuIzoC1K4Q4Q

5 HOURS AGO The lovely @PeytonList is answering Qs on our FB wall *right now!* Head to http://t.co/7oz2xj5ydi to join in! #glpeyton #peytonlist

COMMENTS

GL's top 100 embarrassing moments

Put down that drink and take a seat, girlie, 'cause here are 100 of our favorite blush much moments...

I live in south America and my fam and some friends went to a beach in the "Interior". We stopped in some small village to eat and everyone had put their bags on the floor. I was walking with a glass of water in my hand and my foot got stuck in the straps of one of the bags. My water spilled and I wouldn't have fallen but I then slipped on the water and fell face first. I fell right in front of a really cute guy, he's also kinda like my BGF. His dad helped me get up and I tried to walk away with what dignity I had left. Everybody was laughing once they realized I wasn't hurt. I was covered in mud from falling and had scrapes on my knees and arms. The cute guy later told me he was on his phone than hears "BAM!". He looks up and sees me laying on the floor. The next few days he wouldn't stop making fun of me.

by Facepunch on 8/11/2011 2:54:51 PM

I was in P.E. and we were playing kickball. So I was trying to catch this one runner and i slipped and fell into the bleachers. Luckily I was OK, but everyone laughed at me and called me 'bleacher face' for days. It was SOOOOOOOOOOOOO embarrassing!

by girlyschoolchik on 8/2/2011 2:35:17 PM

One day my brother's uber-hawt friend slept over. He left his bag on the couch with his phone in it. I wanted to see if my number was in his phone. I went looking in the bag to see if I could find his phone when I pulled out his bright orange boxers. To make matters worse he came in to the room and asked what I was doing. I was mortified and slept at my besties' house for the weekend. Till this day he says he'll always wear his orange boxers when he comes over. OMG

by AllTimeLowfan231 on 8/1/2011 4:51:18 PM

once i was serving in a volleyball game, but i had worn a regular bra instead of a sports bra. I put my arm up to serve, and my bra strap slipped down my arm. i heard everyone on the stands laughing, then i heard my friends dad ask my mom, "well doesn't she wear a sports bra?

by volleyballgirl7799 on 7/7/2011 10:10:59 AM

so my bff wanted to call this really hot guy that we both have a crush on, but i know his mom really well. he doesn't have a cell phone, so i called his home phone. His mom answered so i disguised my voice and asked for him, mand she asked who it was. I ended up telling her it was me, and she started laughing that i called for him instead of his sister. THEN my friend asked him out, but his mom thought he was still talking to me...

by volleyballgirl7799 on 7/7/2011 10:07:05 AM

so i am totally in love with my friends twin bro, and she is on my volleyball team. Well her twin came to one of our tournaments and there was a break. Me and him were talking and i was totally blushing, then his dad came up behind us and said, "so I guess you too are an item now?" then he walked away and we don't exactly talk anymore.

by volleyballgirl7799 on 7/7/2011 10:00:49 AM

OMG, if I got 2 list all my embarrassing moments, it would be 100,000,000+ embarrassing moments. It's so awesome 2 hear embarrassing moments that DON'T include me!

by PetsGalore on 6/29/2011 3:19:57 PM

omg all of those sound like my best friend.... she takes gymnastics, she luvs her trampoline, and she luvs every guy in the schhol (or soit seems!) shes my bestie

by Diblin on 6/28/2011 1:46:31 PM

I've had sooo many embrarassing moments I can't count. At least these people were brave enough to put it on here. :o

by basketball7 on 6/25/2011 7:55:18 AM

# 52 is LOLz 4 ever funny!!!!!

by MaxRide15 on 6/21/2011 10:48:08 PM