7 HOURS AGO Get fit quick with out #Tabata workout: http://t.co/thbT28QpPs

10 HOURS AGO She caught her BF cheatin' in the theater! What would you do? http://t.co/BXimWwZeWK

11 HOURS AGO Check out an original poem written by a GLgirl just like you: http://t.co/7RR2L2BJVs

COMMENTS

GL's top 100 embarrassing moments

Put down that drink and take a seat, girlie, 'cause here are 100 of our favorite blush much moments...

i luv this!! Smile

by owenatl on 6/11/2011 11:27:54 AM

MODMODMOD!!! Dear GL, I really really really want to be an actress someday! Only problem...my parents think acting a waste of time. They think I wanna be a doctor and that I wanna go to Harvard. I want to go to Stanford, and live my dream life! How can I bring it up and find a starting point? I want this more than anything! While I have your attention, why don't you have a "Dream Job" article on Actresses? Thanks! 8D

Hey girly,

The best thing that you can do is get involved with acting activities. Try everything. Be in a school play, try out for local theater, anything. This will help show your parents that this is really what you want to do and will show them how it makes you happy. When you discuss this with your parents, be calm and mature about it. Try to give good solid reasons why you want to do this.
Good Luck!

Catie C.

by kate101 on 6/6/2011 4:30:44 PM

oh no! Number 70, i did the same thing once!

by THawesome! on 6/2/2011 4:31:00 PM

I <3 100 lists!!!

by soccerlover99 on 4/4/2011 1:22:34 PM

85 is sooooo funny lol Tong

by sk8rgrl767 on 3/3/2011 4:02:40 PM

Hahahaha I read all of them! SO GOOD! Mite reread these..

by issy10000 on 1/29/2011 8:27:07 PM

i read all 100, SO FUNNY!!!!

by b723sarah on 1/28/2011 10:44:48 PM

O that's soooooo gross, and if he laughed at you is he a jerk or did he do it nicely, because if he did it like a jerk i wouldn't waste your time on him......

by 12abs on 1/28/2011 8:56:48 AM

OMG i'm so sorry...... that is a huge point why i always go to the bathroom before i leave my hme and i also hate public bathrooms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by 12abs on 1/28/2011 8:55:06 AM

NUMBER 100 IS SOOO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by SelGomez101 on 1/27/2011 9:45:50 PM