6 HOURS AGO November's almost over... How's your #NaNoWriMo novel coming?

8 HOURS AGO What lip color should you *really* be wearing?

9 HOURS AGO Uh-oh, are you using the wrong type of brush? Find out here:

GL's top 100 embarrassing moments

Put down that drink and take a seat, girlie, 'cause here are 100 of our favorite blush much moments...

omg! #9! thats all i can say is.. O... M.... G!!!!!!!1

by mangochick12 on 1/25/2011 6:57:22 PM

Number 99 & 100 are so funny i almost wet my pants laughing! if you need advice ask me!

by madelynb2000 on 1/25/2011 2:37:14 PM

Haha all these are great!!! (:

by Dmlcountry013 on 1/25/2011 2:09:09 PM

I like how some of them are just wet my pants funny and i like number 100 and many more <3

by dramagal2222 on 1/24/2011 5:22:57 PM

haha #100 is my favorite!

by chicabanana on 1/24/2011 9:34:04 AM

i LOVE the Blush MUCH!!!!!
They are so funny
Im sorry if you went thru this

by hypershrimp on 1/24/2011 9:22:02 AM

If you need advice on anything check out my profile and leave a comment i will get back to you!! I always try to see the problem from your view and i would love to help!
i can help with
-people who are bringing you down
THANKS- i will post the answer on your profile
and if u are new or your profile isnt visible i will put the answer on mine!

by hypershrimp on 1/24/2011 9:20:53 AM

There are sooo many funny things I would of said if I were in any of theses situations, lucky me I'm not.

by Kalikat on 1/24/2011 2:39:24 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!! my hair is really flat and stringy. Usually in the morning it gets all poofed up. I don't have much time to style my hair in the morning, but i want a change. Usually i keep it down, and it comes down to my shoulder. Its a little bit wavy at the and. Also i have side bangs that come up to my chin. I really wanna a new style bcuz mines is getting boring. PLZ HELP!

Hey girlie, I recommend a high ponytail, french braid or some curls

Paige T.

by magical :) on 1/23/2011 11:10:35 PM

EverythingBlog is currently searching for Health, Style, Guy Help, and Entertainment Bloggers. NO APPLICATIONS ARE REQUIRED! comment on the blog, and you'll be added to the blogger list! there will be up to three for each topic: health, guy, style, and entertainment.
~Can't wait to start the blog!
(please check back later if the blog profile is being moderated!)

by the everythingblog on 1/23/2011 7:38:42 PM

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!