11 HOURS AGO Who else is *so* ready for #Thanksgiving tomorrow? This is a sneak peek of us in like fourteen hours:

12 HOURS AGO We're thankful for our family + friends... and @taylorswift13. Who are you grateful for?

13 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! Has your crush noticed you?

GL's top 100 embarrassing moments

Put down that drink and take a seat, girlie, 'cause here are 100 of our favorite blush much moments...

Haha. I LOVE these 100 lists. There has been 3 right? I have read them all and this is my FAV!!!! Haha. The blush much? moments are my favorite part of this site!!

Keep the 100 lists comin!!! PLEASE!!!!

by goldfish123 on 1/23/2011 6:40:21 PM

#33 is just plain mean

by Pebo11 on 1/23/2011 6:34:03 PM

I luv number 100!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by oero10 on 1/23/2011 6:21:56 PM

I love the 100 lists! Keep them coming!

Hey, girls! Do you need advice? Well, I give advice on everything:
Dealing with mean girls
Money making ideas
Gift ideas
Serious issues
Body issues
Eating right
Tough stuff
And anything else you can think of! And if I can't answer your question, I'll try to point you to someone who can. So if you need help now, leave a comment on my profile. I promise to get back to you ASAP. And I come on GL usually at least once a day, so I'll get back to you pretty soon.

by supersingershannon on 1/23/2011 6:19:00 PM

hey chicas!!! im good at giving advice... so im here to give advice to you!!! no question is too crazy to me no matter what. I'll anwser your question to my best ability and i'll answer as soon as i can because im on girls life alot. so remember that no question is to crazy for me, so ask away my friends!!!

by purple chika on 1/23/2011 6:15:32 PM

wow these are funny. I thought my embarrising moments were bad... but wow.

by aqua girl on 1/23/2011 6:04:57 PM

#99 sounds JUST like something my older bro would do!!!!!

by *Sigh* on 1/23/2011 5:42:59 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD im thinking of buying this coat will it go out of style soon? and how could i wear it? thanks Smile

Hey chica! A coat like that is very classic, and will always be in style. So, if you can afford it, I'd say it's a wise investment. And, you can pretty much wear it with anything, from skinny jeans to girly dresses!

Becca G.

by liddywitty on 1/23/2011 5:35:18 PM

blush much is the thing i <3 to look forward 2 when i get on, it always makes me laugh!!!

by seaver5412 on 1/23/2011 5:33:52 PM

wow!!! #70, I didn't wear a bra in 5th grade!!!! no one "needs" to wear a bra until they start growing boobs lol and dthat could be later so why would that be embarrasing

by *Sigh* on 1/23/2011 5:33:33 PM

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!