8 HOURS AGO We know, we know...flossing is the worst. Here's why you should be doing it anyway: http://t.co/9APOpAOTAu pic.twitter.com/wcqaPLRJdl

9 HOURS AGO Have you entered to win your signed copy of #TeenBeach2 yet?!: http://t.co/uyX5bTD9ee pic.twitter.com/pylNOrTWYf

10 HOURS AGO Where will you be watching the fireworks tonight, GL girls? 🎆🎆🎆

COMMENTS

GL's top 100 embarrassing moments

Put down that drink and take a seat, girlie, 'cause here are 100 of our favorite blush much moments...

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Can u use nair on ur face like for facial hair?
ThanxSmile

hey just make sure you get the face and upper lip kit
Helen S.

by flippy678 on 1/23/2011 4:25:16 PM

I feel really ad for that girl who had a guy tell her he liked accidently over the intercom. I was on my way to ask my crush to homecoming and I was way nervous. I'd forgot something in homeroom so I had to go back to get it. Most of the people in my class hadn't left yet; including this really shy guy I barely knew. He got up in front of the entire class and asked me to homecoming. I was flustered and had to turn him down in front of the entire class. What could I do? I was on my way to ask someone else?

by arg5890 on 1/23/2011 4:15:13 PM

omg thesse are awesome! keep them coming GL! jw y is justin bieber on the cover of the magazine? i thought it was called GIRLSlife

by ilygemia on 1/23/2011 3:55:27 PM

I FEEL SO BAD 4 U GUYS! HILARIOUS THO! (;

by artgaldh on 1/23/2011 3:54:25 PM

I loved reading everyone of these! I always love checking them out, thanks for posting the good ones here!

by GLcontester on 1/23/2011 3:32:54 PM

#9- STOP SPS!!! (Skinny Pants Syndrome) =D

by thesandlotfan on 1/23/2011 3:26:56 PM

Haha! But that barf one is GROSS!!! Also, if any of you girls need advice on anything...I WOULD LOVE TO HELP YOU OUT!!

Love and thanks,
Ellie Smile

by topchef88 on 1/23/2011 3:16:11 PM

These are GREAT!! Love em!! Laughing
HARR POTTER FAN CLUB

by HarryPotterFanClub on 1/23/2011 2:56:38 PM

I really like the 100 lists that have been appearing.Smile

by Kalikat on 1/23/2011 2:41:34 PM

It will only let me see like 4 if the questions in each page so I missed a lot of them including# 100!!!

by pianogirl98 on 1/23/2011 2:41:10 PM