10 HOURS AGO Sneak peek of our next issue since we're hanging with @BeaMiller 2nite! Say hi to our Oct/Nov cover star 😻✌🏾#GLbeaepic.twitter.com/1LOyEfr6cKcK

11 HOURS AGO #Exclusive: We talked w/ @KelseaBallerini about music, locker decs & the best BTS advice: http://t.co/TPi8LzeB2Z pic.twitter.com/pJm8WeQkUi

17 HOURS AGO RT @barbizonmodels: Calling all #barbizonmodeling grads! @girlslifemag and #barbizon are searching for #rolemodel alumni… https://t.co/LBqULDj5fy

COMMENTS

GL's playlist of American Idol hits

A new season of American Idol is returning this Wednesday, Jan. 19. Are you excited?

1.COVER YOUR MOUTH WITH YOUR HAND
2.WHISPER A WISH INTO YOUR HAND
3.POST THIS TO 10 OTHER COMMENTS
4.NOW LOOK AT YOUR HAND

by aylahalo on 2/6/2011 9:22:54 PM

No Carrie Underwood? She's the best that ever was on that show and probably ever will be. I think more country artists should be mentioned on GL's website and magazine. I don't go for pop/rap or anything else. I only like COUNTRY. Carrie Underwood is amazing!

by dixiecowgirl on 2/6/2011 6:53:13 PM

woot wooot i love you david your awesome

by talkitivemunkey12 on 1/21/2011 11:23:03 PM

Luvvvvvvv Kelly Clarkson! <3<3<3

by Fmwhitt on 1/21/2011 7:32:00 AM

hey girls! need advice? visit my profile, just ask me! and id love to help!
<3, Ask ME

by Ask me on 1/20/2011 3:47:25 PM

I hate the new judges! (well, not jenni!) Bring back Kara and Paula!(:

by WaffleAddict on 1/18/2011 6:55:54 PM

none of these songs/artists are really my style...my fave is bruno mars Smile

by sweetchic1116 on 1/18/2011 6:52:27 PM

what about carrie underwood she was the best and most sucessful out of all of them!!

by divasa on 1/18/2011 6:45:00 PM

I love David Archuleta!!!!

by GirlieGurl on 1/18/2011 4:01:50 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD im in 9th grade and i have never had a guy like me (or at least come forward about it) i always talk with guys a lot at get stuck in the friend zone, even if i flirt. there is a vday dance coming up and i want my crush to ask me, how can i get him interested? thanks!

Hey girl!  Be friendly and positive, and go talk to him!  Ask him questions to show you are interested in him.  If you really want to go to the dance with him, you can always ask him yourself!  Ask him if he has any plans for it yet, and see what he says. Smile

Marie H.