Bridget M.

is modding

5 HOURS AGO The one guy in class who's always blocking when your crush is around: http://t.co/x5eVoNBasu

8 HOURS AGO Betcha never knew THIS could cure your headache: http://t.co/7N2Zvgihsy

9 HOURS AGO The Grinch or Buddy the Elf—which Christmas movie is totally YOU? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/tB7jzg6gnZ

COMMENTS

100 things that make us happy

From singin' in the rain to bustin' out Beyonce's dance moves, we've got 100 things that will turn your frown upside down.

Made my day Smile Love this!

by LRM15 on 12/3/2011 4:54:58 PM

***MOD*** *(or any1 really) im an only child and i always feel really alone. im the most popular girl in my skool rite now (im goin to middles skool in sept.) and i hav a lot of really good frends but nun of thm not even my TOTAL BFF i feel like i can just vent to and tell her everythin. my parets both work alot but i wouldnt tok to thm anyway. im always bord,but mostly i thk i just need sum1 or sumthing even (mayb) to tok to and no tht they will just listen possibly understand and tht they wont tell any1 els, thts another big problemo 4 me. i hav trust issues even thoe no 1 has ever given me a reason not to trust thm i just, i dont know. im just really alone for some reason and i just need some1. Frown pleas help me.

Hey girlie, If you want to feel closer to someone, maybe you need to try opening up.  It is scary to open up and trust someone, because there is a chance that they will hurt you.  But there's also a great chance that they will show they care for you and be there for you.  Why not start with your total BFF?  You could invite her to have a sleepover, and practice by telling her one thing that you've never told anyone but always wanted to talk about.  You should also consider checking in with an adult, such as a counselor at school, who can really help you take this on and work through the things that are bothering you.  Hang in there, girlie, things will get better. Smile

Marie H.

by Korky on 5/14/2011 8:08:47 PM

Mod! Mod! mod!
I want a dog so bad! I have a sister (10) and a brother (4). We all want a dog so bad. I am in tears because I want one so bad. I have a one track mind, and pester so bad that i never end up getting anything. i cant help it... if i were to make a presentation for my parents, they would just walk out of the room. Today, we walked into a pet store, and there were some puppies up front. I almost started to cry because i want one so bad. I dont just want them becuase i think they are cute. I want one to teach me how to be more responsible. I babysit for my siblings, and many other kids. I wanted a rabbit whenn i was in 1st grade. And my report card was so good, that i got one at the end of the year. Now, my parents think i hate my rabbit because i dont spend any time with him. I want one because I am lonly, and friendless... and i think my sis agrees. My parents love dogs, but dont want one. They just dont understand what i am going through.

hey girlie,

I can sense that you really do want a dog!  However, I am sure that your parents worry that it will be a huge responsibility.  I'm sure that a dog will be a great friend, but it really will be a lot to manage too.  There's grooming, feeding, washing, cleaning up after their mess...and it may all end up costing a lot too.  So don't be tempted to get a dog just for a companion...think about all the responsibilities that it comes with!  If you are interested in making more friends, I would definitely suggest joining some extracurricular activities to meet more people and have more fun! Don't be afraid to challenge yourself and join new circles! You may be pleasantly surprised Smile
Ruth S.

by lilla834 on 5/1/2011 12:08:44 AM

Mod. mod..mod
Right now I am extreamly alone. My best friend moved away when i was going into 4th grade. We basically lived with one another, and because of this, i never made any other friends but her. We still talk on the phone, webcam, and text. But now that both her and her brother will both b in private schools, they will be spending a lot of money on private school. There is just a little under 1000 miles between us, and the fastest, most resonable way to get there is to fly. I do other things, like gymnastics, and I have fallen in love with thee sport. It has helped me cope with my loss of my friend. Sometimes we can go almost a year with out seeing eachother, sometmes it can be a month. I have another problem but I would run out of room, so I will just make another comment.

hey girlie,

it is definitely difficult when a close friend moves away, and I am glad you are trying to stay in touch.  However, you must move on and find new friends as well.  It's important to build new relationships and find friends that you can have fun with and who can support you.  Since you do gymnastics, maybe you can start talking to more people there since you guys already have a connection (the love for the sport)! Join other extracurricular activities such as clubs to expand your social circle.  Have fun meeting new people--you'll be pleasantly surprised! Smile
Ruth S.

by lilla834 on 4/30/2011 11:58:37 PM

Well, I'v tried outside of school activities but my friends at school found out and they kept bothering me about me not telling them.
-Mily

Hey Mily,

Find activities that you can also do together with them! Or you can ask if they would like to join you for those outside of school activities...the more the merrier Smile
Ruth S.

by milygirl16 on 3/26/2011 9:59:50 PM

Hi. My name is Mily. I'm having a really hard time with school and family. I only have one true friend, but he's a guy. I need a girl friend who will listen to me and give me some advice. I'm 13. If there's anyone out there who is willing to help me and make a new friend, PLEASE comment on my profile and we can talk. I just need a real friend again. Thank you.
-Mily

Hey Mily,

I think I responded to your post that you posted under another article.  But just wanted to let you know that we're always here if you need any advice or support!  Times can be tough--but hang in there and know that you're not alone even when you feel lonely! Try joining a club or an extracurricular activity to meet some new people that you may share some similar tastes with!
Ruth S.

by milygirl16 on 3/26/2011 9:49:35 PM

-Mily

Hey Mily,

I'm glad you stopped by Smile  We're always here for you if you need any advice or support.  I know things can be really tough sometimes, but know that even when you feel lonely, you are never alone.  Try talking to some new people at school or join a new club or extracurricular activity--you may be surprised at who you find yourself connecting and having a good time with Smile
Ruth S.

by milygirl16 on 3/26/2011 9:37:06 PM

Please join the club heart of roses. Haven't you ever wanted a club that you can chat with TONS of members? Well lets make that happen! Smile Please become a member of my club Heart of Roses. I'd really appreciate it! Have you ever wanted to be Vice Prez, Secretary, Treasurer, or Officer? You can become one of those positions to! Become a member of Heart of Roses today! Smile

by paigeth5 on 3/23/2011 6:10:06 PM

101: Reading this article. Made me smile.

by sapphire368 on 3/22/2011 12:18:00 AM

I luv this GL!!!! Nicely done!!!! I sooo agree /w all these!!!!! Just reading this made me smile!!! I literally laughed out loud at the Taylor swift one cuz that is EXACTLY what I do!!!

by pink and purple girl on 3/17/2011 12:37:42 PM