1 HOURS AGO Caramel pudding is loveee! Try our recipe: http://t.co/7b2CtmPfkM

2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 get cozy in a pair of @Koolaburra Double Halo short boots: http://t.co/ameL0NklfP

2 HOURS AGO 4 things you never knew gave you bad breath: http://t.co/a2vBzNsPFj

COMMENTS

100 things that make us happy

From singin' in the rain to bustin' out Beyonce's dance moves, we've got 100 things that will turn your frown upside down.

I LOVE snow!!! I'm in one of the states getting 18 inches!!! Yay!!!!!! Smile :o

by Gabriella123 on 2/1/2011 6:49:28 PM

hahahah!!! it says watching the snow fall makes us happy- not me! we are planned to get 18 inches of snow in 1.5 days! thats ridiculous! hello, snowdays for the rest of the week... i like snow, but not 18 inches of it! its too deep to go sledding =(

by mollyra on 2/1/2011 5:50:26 PM

luv it Laughing

by kalea107 on 2/1/2011 4:04:15 PM

They all describe me especially 79 and 100!

by greenswimmer101 on 2/1/2011 4:01:36 PM

Mod thanks for answering this. ok, so me and my friend are throwing my bff a surprise party since she spent her birthday at a funeral for her grandpa. Frown but anyway, i am going to my friends house at 3:00 and then we r going over to set up at 3:30. i was wondering what kinds of things we should make? and what should i wear since i have to change right after dance and then leave from there. THANKS!! im really excited Smile

That's so nice of you to throw her a surprise party! I'm sure you guys will all have so much fun. I would decorate with streamers and fun party things. Go to your local party store and pick out things you know she would love, and use her favorite color when decorating. Also, it would be cool to have a cake for her. As far as what you should wear, I'd talk to the other people who are going and your friend who helped you set up the party to coordinate outfits. I will say that I wouldn't go too dressy because the birthday girl will probably be in regular clothes, and you don't want to make her feel underdressed.
Marly Z.

by fashionqueen722 on 2/1/2011 10:26:37 AM

hey everyone! im looking for someone alot like me so please look at this and get back to meSmile! heres some stuff about me:

fav color: pink, green
fav subject: social studies
fav tv show: make it or break it, pretty little liars
fav sport: basketball
fav movie(s): i love easy a, sydney white, and shes the man!
something i wanna try: i REALLY REALLY REALLY wanna try gymnastics! i hope i can soon! i have to wait till june thoughFrown!
personality: talkative, a little loud, playful, energetic, friendly, i try to be nice to people!, i have a good amount of friends, im a little lazySmile, i love going on vacation, i really like to talk to people on GL, i am good on computers- but im not all dorky! i just like going on GL and stuff, i love upbeat fun music, i like to eat- but im really skinny since i play a LOT of basketball!

please get back to me if you have a lot in common with me! im looking for someone to talk to on GL! thanks girls!

by laughlots on 1/31/2011 6:40:48 PM

1. Think of your crush
2. Make a heart with your hands
3. Kiss your hand heart
4. Put the heart where your real heart is
5. Your crush will ask you out tomorrow
6. This only works if you post this to your favorite article

by alaina978978 on 1/31/2011 12:16:02 AM

5, 7, 11, 15, 21, 24, 25<3, 30<3, 32, 37<3, 46, 65<3<3<3, 70, 74, 75, 83, 89, 92, 96, 98, 99, 100 Laughing I absolutely LOVE these "100 Lists"! Keep 'em comin GLSmile

by pisces3081995 on 1/30/2011 7:40:53 PM

Omg! I love the one about looking at pics of you and your bestie when you were little! This year, I recently realized I was in the same class as my BFF when I was 3! Shes my BFF now too, Pretty Crazy! But happy!

by sockmonkey49 on 1/29/2011 9:24:30 PM

I love these! They are great! Thanks GL! Also, if anyone needs advice on anything...I would LOVE to help out!

by topchef88 on 1/29/2011 2:23:40 PM