10 HOURS AGO Get the scoop on braces: http://t.co/ImZA1x2LpQ

13 HOURS AGO The best eyeshadow for your skin tone: http://t.co/OCA5fYGw39

13 HOURS AGO Happy #bookbirthday to @Scholastic's #SISTERS x @goraina! To celebrate, take our "What kind of sister are you?" quiz: http://t.co/CScBixOtx6

COMMENTS

100 things that make us happy

From singin' in the rain to bustin' out Beyonce's dance moves, we've got 100 things that will turn your frown upside down.

I love this article soo much that I had to email it to myself! It definitely made my day! Hope this makes your day: Dear whoever is reading this, you're beautiful and someone out there is crazy about you. So smile! (: Life is too short to be unhappy.

by browneyedpretty on 1/29/2011 2:10:33 PM

#101- reading this artical!

by pandapaw345 on 1/27/2011 11:23:32 PM

1. Think of your crush
2. Make a heart with your hands
3. Kiss your hand heart
4. Put the heart where your real heart is
5. Your crush will ask you out tomorrow
6. This only works if you post this to your favorite article

by Taylor3594 on 1/25/2011 5:06:27 PM

Hey all. I'm an ice skater, and I just searched on GL for "skaters" and there's like a million ice skaters!!! So to all the figure skaters out there-We should make a club!! We could all chat about skating stuff and encourage each other and all that =) Until then, I would love to talk to any figure skaters on my profile!!! =)

by peacelovepuppies on 1/24/2011 6:33:39 PM

Amazing. Thank you so, SO much GL! This totally made my week. So encouraging. Thanks for letting us remember the best parts of life! Smile <3

by writergirl12 on 1/24/2011 4:21:16 PM

Mod!!! This isn't a question, but I love the hundred things list! Thank you for doing them!Smile

Hey girlie! No problem Smile We're glad you enjoy them! Keep checking back for more!

Caitlin F.

by hawaiiancherry on 1/24/2011 2:57:31 PM

The things that make me most happy are numbers
7, 8, 24, 25, 40, 47, 49, 64, 68, 85, and my all time favourite... 93! I LOVE LOVE!!!!! Happy Valentine's Day fellow lovers<3

by HelloKittyQueen on 1/23/2011 10:47:44 PM

1. Think of your crush
2. Make a heart with your hands
3. Kiss your hand heart
4. Put the heart where your real heart is
5. Your crush will ask you out tomorrow
6. This only works if you post this to your favorite article

by volleygleek23 on 1/23/2011 6:34:49 PM

PLEASE DON'T READ THIS, YOU WILL BE KISSED ON THE NEAREST POSSIBLE FRIDAY BY THE LOVER OF YOUR LIFE. TOMMORROW WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. NOW YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS, DON'T STOP, THIS IS FREAKY.

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by girsrcool on 1/23/2011 5:06:36 PM