1 HOURS AGO One lucky #grandprize winner bags a bunch of fab fall fashion from @JouJou_Jeans at @Nordstrom: http://t.co/HYsw4n4QDN

2 HOURS AGO 20 (more) fashion DIYs you can actually do: http://t.co/WAkWlDf4Ow

14 HOURS AGO Stay sun savvy with 5 beauty buys for sun protection: http://t.co/Aq9qUPQ3nE

COMMENTS

100 things that make us happy

From singin' in the rain to bustin' out Beyonce's dance moves, we've got 100 things that will turn your frown upside down.

love this article. so many are true to me like having the best dream then remembering it( they almost always have my chrush in them)and i alweays make a wish at 11:11 and i <3 funnt halloween costumes i was a hershey kiss this year a hot dog lat year and a bumble bee b4 that

by laxchik18 on 1/23/2011 2:09:22 PM

this is an awesome list! but i never get snow Frown

by 12coco on 1/23/2011 10:11:46 AM

#101- This artical

by pandapaw345 on 1/22/2011 11:50:38 PM

I loved this article!!! Smile Thanks GL!

by 17cheergirl! on 1/22/2011 10:23:41 PM

LOVE

by flutestar on 1/22/2011 9:14:02 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I was wondering how to get a babysitting job. I took a class 3 years ago but I still haven't found a job. I don't have any family or family friends with kids I can watch. On halloween I some people on my street that I babysit but nothing so far. I don't want to hang up fliers (hello creepy people!)so I don't know what to do. Any ideas?
thanks!

Hey chica! Try talking to all your friends about it. Someone is bound to know someone who needs a babysitter.
Marly Z.

by twilightluver636 on 1/22/2011 6:53:52 PM

wow...so many of these apply to me, I wasn't expecting it. I love this article!

by JD711998 on 1/22/2011 6:53:17 PM

This was awesome and definitely true

by Ebueaty on 1/22/2011 5:11:02 PM

This was awesome and defintely true;)

by Ebueaty on 1/22/2011 5:09:59 PM