AN HOUR AGO #QUIZ! What date should you go on this weekend?

6 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! What Netflix show should you binge watch this weekend?

7 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY: 1 gossip girl chats it up with a prepaid LG G Stylo from @sprint:

100 things that make us happy

From singin' in the rain to bustin' out Beyonce's dance moves, we've got 100 things that will turn your frown upside down.

That. Was. Wonderful. Thank you GL!!

by EmJ on 1/22/2011 3:17:48 PM

awesome, gotta love #96- blasting a song by Taylor Swift (I call her T-Swizzle cuz of Thug Story) and feeling like it is about you and ur life!

by classie on 1/22/2011 2:44:24 PM

MOD: I feel like I have no friends. My school is small so it's a bit cliquish. I was new this year, Kinda quiet, and I only made 2 good friends. The problem is that my really good friend, practically my only friend, is moving schools next year. I'm always so upset when i think about school and how lonely I am, I've been crying so much more lately. My dad has given me the option to change schools, to a bigger and higher rated school in my area. I dont know whether I should change, or just try and survive the next few years, and try to make friends along the way. This school is making me really sad, and I want to be happy again. What should I do?

hey! I think a change would be good for you, give you a fresh, happy start and give you the chance to really put yourself out there. good luck!
Helen S.

by Iwantsomeonetoloveme on 1/22/2011 2:17:50 PM

aww, this made me smile, i'm so bookmarking this page and reading it whenever i feel sad Smile

by pinkandlime on 1/22/2011 12:15:04 PM

1. Think of your crush
2. Make a heart with your hands
3. Kiss your hand heart
4. Put the heart where your real heart is
5. Your crush will ask you out tomorrow
6. This only works if you post this to your favorite article

by dramagal2222 on 1/22/2011 9:30:05 AM

so I want a kind of moderate funk/punk look,like no dark makeup or explicit clothes) and i don't have a lot of money to spend on new clothes. what are some basic pieces I'll need and is there something i can do to my hair without cutting it? thanks!

Hey girl,

Maybe you could get some black skinny jeans, a patterned or graphic tee, a black jacket (if you can find one for not much money) and accessories. Since you don't have much money to spend on new clothes, you could focus on some accessories first to start changing up outfits you do have. You could also try checking out Goodwill or a thrift store to find some cheaper fashions.

I would try to find some style icons and try to copy their style while making it your own. As for your hair, maybe you could straighten it if you have curly hair, or try out some new headbands or other accessories that will fit in with your new style.

Vanessa J.

by dinkaba11 on 1/22/2011 2:05:07 AM

This article made me smile (:

by yellowducky2713 on 1/22/2011 12:47:58 AM

89 and 98 for sure!!! <3 but deffinately 89!

by chocobear97 on 1/22/2011 12:46:20 AM

OMG!!!! I just got the best fortune EVER!!! It said "ur love life will b happy and harmonious." it made me soooo happy!!!

by Peace*Love*Converse on 1/21/2011 10:34:46 PM

Gotta love number 100!

Hey, girls! Do you need advice? Well, I give advice on everything:
Dealing with mean girls
Money making ideas
Gift ideas
Serious issues
Body issues
Eating right
Tough stuff
And anything else you can think of! And if I can't answer your question, I'll try to point you to someone who can. So if you need help now, leave a comment on my profile. I promise to get back to you ASAP. And I come on GL usually at least once a day, so I'll get back to you pretty soon.

by supersingershannon on 1/21/2011 9:32:57 PM

As the holidays really take off, what's one thing you HAVE to do this year?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!