8 HOURS AGO Hey fit chicks, say hello to your new favorite workout: http://t.co/GZ50ygVlNX

11 HOURS AGO Which character from @thegivermovie are you? Take the quiz and find out: http://t.co/V1rdFyMROQ

12 HOURS AGO The thigh gap thing has gone far enough #BodyPeace: http://t.co/9KEmVRd8uf

COMMENTS

100 things that make us happy

From singin' in the rain to bustin' out Beyonce's dance moves, we've got 100 things that will turn your frown upside down.

great ideas!

by amazingamy98 on 1/21/2011 5:09:13 PM

Haha!That is funny! Cool!Also, if anyone needs advice on anything come to my profile and ask me! I would LOVE to help out!

Love and thanks,
Ellie Smile

by topchef88 on 1/21/2011 5:01:38 PM

HEY GIRLIES!!!!!

im looking for some other girls that are trying to get in shape, and need a little more motivation. i myself am trying to get in shape and would appreciate it oh so much if there were some people that get on girlslife regularly and would motivate me while i would motivate you. if you are interested please post a comment on my profile and i will get back to you on your profile. i will get back within 2-3 days. thank you for all who are willing to do this and sign up. luv you girlies!

pigletluver

by pigletluver on 1/21/2011 4:51:24 PM

You have no idea how much I'm smiling.

by LondonGirl on 1/21/2011 4:31:42 PM

Ah, at first I thought all of you were crazy but now i realize your right, my space bar aint workin either!!!! Clare W.

by diva6071 on 1/21/2011 4:22:54 PM