10 HOURS AGO Is your best friend a true friend? Take the quiz to find out: http://t.co/oqUldKXc7j

13 HOURS AGO Spring rolls anyone!? This recipe is amazeballs: http://t.co/6NEPSeFm3o

14 HOURS AGO 10+ ways to pump up your boring ponytail: http://t.co/fryFYM1JmK

COMMENTS

100 secrets to a super sleepover

What could be better than 24 hours with your favorite friends? Um, nothing!

PLEASE DON'T READ THIS, YOU WILL BE KISSED ON THE NEAREST POSSIBLE FRIDAY BY THE LOVER OF YOUR LIFE. TOMMORROW WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. NOW YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS, DON'T STOP, THIS IS FREAKY.

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by shakeit on 8/14/2013 3:28:59 PM

Oh and Mean Girls <3

by MNorton on 7/9/2013 4:45:57 PM

Legally Blonde- One of the Best Movie's ever! The Princess Diaries are good too. Will be watching these movies!!! (all 20)

by MNorton on 7/9/2013 4:45:14 PM

So I'm having my friend over pretty soon for a sleepover and I'm so embarrassed about how my house smells! Especially my bedroom; we have 3 dogs so it smells like them! What do I do?!

Hey girl, I have two dogs, so I know how it can be. We have two febreze cans and a glade scented warmer in each room. It helps a ton and always smells good! They're fairly cheap too, especially if you find coupons.

lauren r.

by zaynmalikthedj on 5/25/2013 1:18:08 AM

My friends and i are definetly gonna watch ella enchanted!

by orlandobloomrocks on 5/18/2013 8:00:53 AM

Awsome ideas!

by Annalise on 3/8/2013 11:08:35 AM

Mean Girls <3

by hockeygirlie44 on 3/7/2013 8:23:26 PM

This will definetly help my next sleepover.

by COOKIE CRUNCHER12 on 3/3/2013 9:14:15 PM

love these ideas

by lovepie43 on 2/23/2013 8:43:36 PM

We mainly watch Disney Channel and that gets boring with all the repeats.

by dancer995 on 2/23/2013 3:48:26 PM