2 HOURS AGO Let's just say this past weekend was a big one for USA 🇺🇸�http://t.co/mJRISvTWyoWpic.twitter.com/6I85juvBq7Bq7

15 HOURS AGO #BeautySpy: GL reader Anna I. shares her pretty, natural makeup routine: http://t.co/P3yvII6nCn pic.twitter.com/V6ISX6wkEM

16 HOURS AGO The only workout you need this summer: http://t.co/VmVICwjUfc pic.twitter.com/TmQrLcmwB2

COMMENTS

100 secrets to a super sleepover

What could be better than 24 hours with your favorite friends? Um, nothing!

Great movies! Next sleepover i will take out these faves. Luv Legally Blonde and The Princess Diaries, perfect movies for me and my buds.

by dancer995 on 2/23/2013 3:47:03 PM

We always end up watching Disney movies or Paranormal Activity depending on whos over. And eat everything we can find. And play Truth Or Truth

by lol1029 on 2/16/2013 10:27:38 PM

Lizzie McGuire+Saved by the Bell+Pretty Little Liars=AWESOME

by cellphone1847 on 2/16/2013 9:02:09 PM

Mean Girls rules!!

by cellphone1847 on 2/16/2013 8:50:51 PM

I LOVE 10 Things I Hate About You, it is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

by cellphone1847 on 2/16/2013 8:50:09 PM

OMG Stick It is one of my fav movies!!!

by soccerbabe72 on 2/16/2013 8:48:05 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I have a hard time figuring out what to eat because I'm vegan and my bestie is allergic to strawberries, nuts, citrus, chocolate, gluten, avocados, bananas, and gluten. What can I serve?

Hey girlie,

Since your bff is the one with tricky allergies, maybe you could ask her what she likes to eat for some ideas on what you can serve!

Meghan D.

by txtingirl on 2/15/2013 10:45:17 PM

WOW! All of these ideas are great. Smile Definitely useful!

by purplerainn on 2/15/2013 9:27:52 PM

How can you become a mod and how old do you need to be?
Thanks!!

Hey xoxojillianxo, you become a moderator through an internship with GL. Click this link for info on interning: http://www.girlslife.com/page/Intern-at-Girls-Life.aspx. But you can always make an advice club and help girlies out. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by xoxojillianxo on 2/15/2013 6:25:12 PM

Wow my friends would never last through a movie t.v. Marathon, have healthy snacks, or use themes. They would get too bored and we do random crazy stuff. Nice dares though;)

by Magicgal18 on 2/15/2013 3:25:14 PM