9 HOURS AGO 20 mistakes that are totally okay to make: http://t.co/Sp1LN2IZbg pic.twitter.com/ERZCCB5NB7

10 HOURS AGO This sweetie pulled his girl out of a sticky sitch! Check it out here: http://t.co/ocvGSizhUu pic.twitter.com/4wg8CBDbhG

10 HOURS AGO RT @MaddieandTae: You don't have to leave your side of town to turn up our new acoustic video at http://t.co/Oz836Tzayo! @girlslifemag 🌃

COMMENTS

100 secrets to a super sleepover

What could be better than 24 hours with your favorite friends? Um, nothing!

by TheMcCreeryArmy on 6/18/2011 2:14:04 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD

I try to have sleepovers every once in a while, but everyone always ends up getting bored! I don't have a game console, but all my other friends do, and when I'm at their house that's what we always end up doing. Some of us are girly, and some are tomboys. I don't have a pool or anything either. I have a TV in my room and that's about it. I don't have craft supplies and don't have a lot of money to just spend. What can I do to keep everyone from getting bored so quickly??? Please don't say movies. Most of us get bored watching them.

by TheMcCreeryArmy on 6/18/2011 2:13:35 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!! I moved across the country 6 months ago, and now im going back for a week and my mom said i could have a party with all my friends. can you give me any tips to make this the best party ever... like decoration ideas, i forgot to mention its a BBQ/pool party, and playlists? also can you give me an idea to look my best? Thank you!

Hey girl!

Sounds like so much fun! For decorating, I'd suggest blowing up some beach balls to put around the pool, and decorating tables with inexpensive, brightly-colored sunglasses (from the dollar store) and seashells to give it a beachy, summery feel. You should decorate with bright colors and give everyone a lei when they walk in, to make the party even brighter. Any up-beat, pop music will guarantee a good time. As for your outfit, throw on your favorite bathing suit under a cover-up dress or cute skirt and top, and just have fun! x0x0
Casey L.

by lemonade.mouth.luver on 6/9/2011 1:01:24 AM

One of my friends is a sucker for horror movies. They're all too scary!!!

by i_luv_devin on 6/2/2011 1:24:30 AM

There are two number 45s. Btw

by bookeater20 on 4/26/2011 6:58:38 PM

MODMODMOD
Hi, I could use a lot of sleep over help! My school is having a spring dance pretty soon and I'm going with two of my friends! I think that thiss year I'm hosting the after party sleep over. I'm pretty sure that the two that I'm going to the dance with are the only ones spending the night. I have no idea what we will do after the dance- we like making videos,dancing,and music. Do you have any ideas? Thanks!!!8D

Helen S.

by tweety545 on 4/15/2011 5:18:15 PM

HEY PPL

by colorqueen101 on 3/22/2011 8:09:24 PM

Mod mod
I am having a sleepover soon with my bff, i need something fun to do and HEAlTHY and easy snacks to make. I want to watch a movie, do u have any PG rated movie choices? Please help ASAP!

Hey girlie. A sleepover sounds super fun! I love to make collages during sleepovers. Get a few magazines and cut out fun words of pictures that you like and then paste them onto a poster board or recycled paper you don't need anymore. Then, hang it on your wall! Put on some great tunes while you flip through the magazine--it's a great time. I also enjoy watching a good movie with my bff. Some of my faves are She's The Man, Now & Then, The Lizzie McGuire movie. As for snacks, try kettle corn and these delicious healthy brownies. The recipe it right here on our site!: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/02/02/better-for-ya-brownies.aspx. Have a great sleepover!

Elizabeth P.

by colorqueen101 on 3/21/2011 1:21:48 PM

1. Think of your crush
2. Make a heart with your hands
3. Kiss your hand heart
4. Put the heart where your real heart is
5. Your crush will ask you out tomorrow
6. This only works if you post this to your favorite article

by mzroseybud on 3/20/2011 7:08:22 PM

these ideas are awsome!!!

by lildancer9876 on 2/21/2011 11:07:34 AM