17 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

18 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

19 HOURS AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

COMMENTS

100 secrets to a super sleepover

What could be better than 24 hours with your favorite friends? Um, nothing!

I love these movies! Legally Blonde and Mean Girls are some of my favorites! I also love Saved By the Bell.

by Runnergrrl16 on 2/19/2011 9:15:33 AM

oh my gosh! thank you, thank you, thank you SOOO much for these cool things to do at sleepovers! I totally want to have a sleepover now. I'm thinking of planning one for next week! I think I would do the "CAMP OUT IN THE LIVING ROOM" and roast marshmallows in my fireplace. ;) THANKS!

LOVE YA, Soph.

by SophAlexan on 2/8/2011 6:02:55 PM

Dude tot take out truth just do dares its amazing what u can come up with and really knitting soooooooooo boringumm try dress up me and 10 chicas did a jersey shore and belly dancing sleep over some good pics out of it

COMMENT ON MY PROFILE

by ilovebff on 2/7/2011 7:07:54 PM

lol another good dare is to fill your belli button w/ ice cold water

by littlemissmolly on 2/5/2011 9:25:28 PM

#89= BORING!!!

by justatroubledgirl3000 on 2/5/2011 3:47:48 PM

mod mod mod and girls
ok this is the 5th time I have posted this or at least tryed to so here it is. I found out that cherleading tryouts are the 28th of feb. and I want to be the school mascot, but I have NEVER done cheerleading. I really want to be the mascot but Idk how to tell my parents b/c they probably wount think I'm serious how do I tell them and get them to know I'm serious ? Also if I was the mascot then I couldn't do volleyball b/c football games Are at the same time so what do I do please help me!!!!!!!!!
Luv,
Peyton

hey! you need to think about priorities. if you'd rather do the other sports then you'll know what to give up. If you'd rather be the mascot though, go for it with all you've got and your parents will know you're serious Smile
Helen S.

by girlzrock123 on 2/5/2011 1:56:30 PM

mod mod mod and girls

Luv,

Peyton

by girlzrock123 on 2/5/2011 11:04:26 AM

hey none of my comments are being posted what gives?????

by girlzrock123 on 2/5/2011 10:25:09 AM

I love the breakfast ideas!
The truth and Dare ideas are awesome, too! Smile

by millerchick98 on 2/3/2011 9:03:23 AM

mod mod mod
my parents got me a new phone like a week ago its lence is really senstive my sister dropped it twice but nothing happend to it and this time i was searching for my phone it was behind my back i looked at and had this kinda medium scratch do u know how i can fix it? plus i dont want to tell my parents caz they will think i am not responsible ! help

Hey girlie! If you check out Youtube, they have plenty of videos that will show you how to get rid of phone scratches. Just type in "fixing phone scratches." Good luck!

Jessica W.