1 HOURS AGO Keep those brows in check! Follow these tricks on how to keep up with them: http://t.co/MaRLHigakT

2 HOURS AGO Treat that awful sunburn before it gets worse! How to save your skin: http://t.co/JOuY0NMjsd

3 HOURS AGO Annoying allergies bringing you down? Here are some great tips on how to handle them! http://t.co/bJKAEMwthV

COMMENTS

100 secrets to a super sleepover

What could be better than 24 hours with your favorite friends? Um, nothing!

Me and my bestie's sleepovers are all the same;
get to my house, scream, dance, and listen to Ke$ha, then have a full-blown Harry Potter marathon, then make friendship bracelets and pass out xD Anddd drink a gallon of OJ.

by yellowducky2713 on 1/27/2011 3:28:33 PM

MOD!
ok so my dad and i were gonna go to baltimore with his friends this weekend, but then my BGF is having a party, and pretty much inviting everyone. I know its gonna be amazing. so i told my dad and he looked hurt. am i a bad daughter?
btw, he is goin with his dad, brother and friend.

Hey chica! Explain to your dad how much the party means to you. If you think it will still hurt his feelings, then maybe stay with your dad. There will be plenty of parties in the future!

Clare W.

by lee1233 on 1/27/2011 3:21:47 PM

I love thees sugestions! me and my friend so a sleepover almost every week so they have been kinda boring this past couple sleepovers so this should make things a lot funnerSmile

by mjgirl101 on 1/27/2011 2:15:08 PM

MOD!! I like this guy, but he's 15 and I'm only 13. Is he to old for me?

Hey girlie. I don't think two years difference is too much, but that is completely your choice. When you get a little older, two years will be nothing, but at your age, you might feel he's a little old for you. Go with your intuition!
Marly Z.

by hipieflowergirl on 1/27/2011 5:43:41 AM

I love these 100 lists sooo much!!!xDDD
OH and this list saved me!!!Smile

by kalikat on 1/27/2011 2:57:04 AM

hahaha number 100 reminds me of the time i put eyeliner on my best guy friend...he looked awful!

by dinkaba11 on 1/27/2011 1:22:04 AM

I LOVE THE PRINCESS DIARIES!!!!!!!! They are the best movies ever even if there are on only two!!!!! Love ya Anne Hathaway!!! and Julie Andrews, of course!! Smile

by kitkatt23 on 1/26/2011 10:05:21 PM

*MOD* *MOD* *MOD*
Okay... Well my Best friend just died on January 14th 2011 And she was the closest thing I had to a sister... And when I go to school... I cant get any work done... I try not to think about it... But.. Its really hard to concentrate when I know that she isn't here anymore.. When my boyfriend asks me whats wrong U don't want to tell him because I'm scared that its letting her down.. and she is disappointed in me... I don't have anyone to go to anymore with all my problems. And its hard. When she died my life sank even lower... What can I do... I want to talk about her but... She will know... And She will be disappointed in me... What do i do?

Shes not going to be disappointed in you!! I promise you. If shes like your sister shes going to love you no matter what. Being upset about your loss is very normal and she'll probably be really really disappointed if you slip into this depression and dont go on living your life. She wouldnt want you to be sad! She would want you to be happy. She would want you to remember her and all the fun times you had with a smile on your face! Dont let it get you down. Talk about it with your boyfriend and let it out. Thats the only way to heal. Which is what your friend would have wanted. I promise you. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by PinkPanda11 on 1/26/2011 9:43:13 PM

LOVE THESE "100" LISTS GL!!!!!!!!!!

by keri49 on 1/26/2011 4:42:46 PM

haha i like the dares, im soooo gonna try those...

by gengen98 on 1/26/2011 4:31:17 PM