4 HOURS AGO 5 quick and delish breakfasts for those rushed school mornings: http://t.co/nXdvamToKK

7 HOURS AGO 3 teas to cure your cold: http://t.co/zYSGlhia8d

7 HOURS AGO Happy Halloween! #turnup #hocuspocus #halloween http://t.co/6wS0e0H4cs

COMMENTS

100 secrets to a super sleepover

What could be better than 24 hours with your favorite friends? Um, nothing!

PLEASE DON'T READ THIS, YOU WILL BE KISSED ON THE NEAREST POSSIBLE FRIDAY BY THE LOVER OF YOUR LIFE. TOMMORROW WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. NOW YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS, DON'T STOP, THIS IS FREAKY.

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by shakeit on 8/14/2013 3:28:59 PM

Oh and Mean Girls <3

by MNorton on 7/9/2013 4:45:57 PM

Legally Blonde- One of the Best Movie's ever! The Princess Diaries are good too. Will be watching these movies!!! (all 20)

by MNorton on 7/9/2013 4:45:14 PM

So I'm having my friend over pretty soon for a sleepover and I'm so embarrassed about how my house smells! Especially my bedroom; we have 3 dogs so it smells like them! What do I do?!

Hey girl, I have two dogs, so I know how it can be. We have two febreze cans and a glade scented warmer in each room. It helps a ton and always smells good! They're fairly cheap too, especially if you find coupons.

lauren r.

by zaynmalikthedj on 5/25/2013 1:18:08 AM

My friends and i are definetly gonna watch ella enchanted!

by orlandobloomrocks on 5/18/2013 8:00:53 AM

Awsome ideas!

by Annalise on 3/8/2013 11:08:35 AM

Mean Girls <3

by hockeygirlie44 on 3/7/2013 8:23:26 PM

This will definetly help my next sleepover.

by COOKIE CRUNCHER12 on 3/3/2013 9:14:15 PM

love these ideas

by lovepie43 on 2/23/2013 8:43:36 PM

We mainly watch Disney Channel and that gets boring with all the repeats.

by dancer995 on 2/23/2013 3:48:26 PM

Great movies! Next sleepover i will take out these faves. Luv Legally Blonde and The Princess Diaries, perfect movies for me and my buds.

by dancer995 on 2/23/2013 3:47:03 PM

We always end up watching Disney movies or Paranormal Activity depending on whos over. And eat everything we can find. And play Truth Or Truth

by lol1029 on 2/16/2013 10:27:38 PM

Lizzie McGuire+Saved by the Bell+Pretty Little Liars=AWESOME

by cellphone1847 on 2/16/2013 9:02:09 PM

Mean Girls rules!!

by cellphone1847 on 2/16/2013 8:50:51 PM

I LOVE 10 Things I Hate About You, it is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

by cellphone1847 on 2/16/2013 8:50:09 PM

OMG Stick It is one of my fav movies!!!

by soccerbabe72 on 2/16/2013 8:48:05 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I have a hard time figuring out what to eat because I'm vegan and my bestie is allergic to strawberries, nuts, citrus, chocolate, gluten, avocados, bananas, and gluten. What can I serve?

Hey girlie,

Since your bff is the one with tricky allergies, maybe you could ask her what she likes to eat for some ideas on what you can serve!

Meghan D.

by txtingirl on 2/15/2013 10:45:17 PM

WOW! All of these ideas are great. Smile Definitely useful!

by purplerainn on 2/15/2013 9:27:52 PM

How can you become a mod and how old do you need to be?
Thanks!!

Hey xoxojillianxo, you become a moderator through an internship with GL. Click this link for info on interning: http://www.girlslife.com/page/Intern-at-Girls-Life.aspx. But you can always make an advice club and help girlies out. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by xoxojillianxo on 2/15/2013 6:25:12 PM

Wow my friends would never last through a movie t.v. Marathon, have healthy snacks, or use themes. They would get too bored and we do random crazy stuff. Nice dares though;)

by Magicgal18 on 2/15/2013 3:25:14 PM

I love that there are 100 ideas, they will help with any sleepover.

We watched this movie called 'Hall Pass' which was just crazy recently with my besties, word of caution dont watch it with guys around because of some of the scenes and what they show, but it was so funny. Its funny, silly, crazy all in one.

by fashionqn on 2/15/2013 2:35:26 PM

Thanks, GL!!! I'm having a slumber party tomorrow, with three of my closest friends, and we'll going to the spa to get manicures, pedicures,a hair style, makeover, pick a mix gift bag, and a photo shot!!!

by Sarah510 on 2/15/2013 2:03:23 PM

101: Dare: Sneak into the rooms of the guys in the house and paint their toes and fingernails -while they're asleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! alternate versions include: smokey eyes. bright lipsticks. TEMPORARY hairstreaks. cornrows. etc.
bonus points if they don't notice for 30(+) minutes after they wake up.

by crazycatlady66 on 1/1/2012 6:43:02 PM

lol soo funni i liked it like 4 real that 100x fun

by 2hot4u ha! on 11/8/2011 5:29:33 PM

I absolutely love the truth or dares! Never would of thought of em.

by lilchica on 9/26/2011 7:15:25 PM

put your hand over your mouth
make a wish
post this on 10 other polls
look at your hand

by misschatterboxx on 9/11/2011 5:54:01 PM

MOD!!! How do you play Light as a feather, stiff as a board (#35)?

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by AlwaysDreamer on 8/30/2011 5:41:53 PM

Hey girl, I think you're doing the most important things you can: exercising and eating healthy. That said, it's important you see a doc regularly to make sure everything is all right and to get your vaccinations. Talk to your mom about scheduling an appointment with your nearest one if you haven't been checked out recently.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by abcgirl790 on 8/25/2011 11:36:21 PM

MOD
HAHA! OMG! These are hillarious. My first sleepover was a diasaster! My friends were all freaked out at the food I made for them and they started nagging and were crying because their boyfriends just broke up with them and it was terrible. Any ideas on how to calm them down? They wouldnt stop crying so their parents came to pick them up Frown

Hey girly!

Try to keep them busy! Play games and watch movies so that they aren't focusing on the bad things that are going on!
Katelyn L.

by HappyFeet16 on 8/18/2011 2:22:38 PM

10 things i hate about you was the best TV series in the world!! I never knew it was movies first Smile

by sareena98rama on 7/16/2011 10:04:37 PM

by TheMcCreeryArmy on 6/18/2011 2:14:04 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD

I try to have sleepovers every once in a while, but everyone always ends up getting bored! I don't have a game console, but all my other friends do, and when I'm at their house that's what we always end up doing. Some of us are girly, and some are tomboys. I don't have a pool or anything either. I have a TV in my room and that's about it. I don't have craft supplies and don't have a lot of money to just spend. What can I do to keep everyone from getting bored so quickly??? Please don't say movies. Most of us get bored watching them.

by TheMcCreeryArmy on 6/18/2011 2:13:35 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!! I moved across the country 6 months ago, and now im going back for a week and my mom said i could have a party with all my friends. can you give me any tips to make this the best party ever... like decoration ideas, i forgot to mention its a BBQ/pool party, and playlists? also can you give me an idea to look my best? Thank you!

Hey girl!

Sounds like so much fun! For decorating, I'd suggest blowing up some beach balls to put around the pool, and decorating tables with inexpensive, brightly-colored sunglasses (from the dollar store) and seashells to give it a beachy, summery feel. You should decorate with bright colors and give everyone a lei when they walk in, to make the party even brighter. Any up-beat, pop music will guarantee a good time. As for your outfit, throw on your favorite bathing suit under a cover-up dress or cute skirt and top, and just have fun! x0x0
Casey L.

by lemonade.mouth.luver on 6/9/2011 1:01:24 AM

One of my friends is a sucker for horror movies. They're all too scary!!!

by i_luv_devin on 6/2/2011 1:24:30 AM

There are two number 45s. Btw

by bookeater20 on 4/26/2011 6:58:38 PM

MODMODMOD
Hi, I could use a lot of sleep over help! My school is having a spring dance pretty soon and I'm going with two of my friends! I think that thiss year I'm hosting the after party sleep over. I'm pretty sure that the two that I'm going to the dance with are the only ones spending the night. I have no idea what we will do after the dance- we like making videos,dancing,and music. Do you have any ideas? Thanks!!!8D

Helen S.

by tweety545 on 4/15/2011 5:18:15 PM

HEY PPL

by colorqueen101 on 3/22/2011 8:09:24 PM

Mod mod
I am having a sleepover soon with my bff, i need something fun to do and HEAlTHY and easy snacks to make. I want to watch a movie, do u have any PG rated movie choices? Please help ASAP!

Hey girlie. A sleepover sounds super fun! I love to make collages during sleepovers. Get a few magazines and cut out fun words of pictures that you like and then paste them onto a poster board or recycled paper you don't need anymore. Then, hang it on your wall! Put on some great tunes while you flip through the magazine--it's a great time. I also enjoy watching a good movie with my bff. Some of my faves are She's The Man, Now & Then, The Lizzie McGuire movie. As for snacks, try kettle corn and these delicious healthy brownies. The recipe it right here on our site!: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/02/02/better-for-ya-brownies.aspx. Have a great sleepover!

Elizabeth P.

by colorqueen101 on 3/21/2011 1:21:48 PM

1. Think of your crush
2. Make a heart with your hands
3. Kiss your hand heart
4. Put the heart where your real heart is
5. Your crush will ask you out tomorrow
6. This only works if you post this to your favorite article

by mzroseybud on 3/20/2011 7:08:22 PM

these ideas are awsome!!!

by lildancer9876 on 2/21/2011 11:07:34 AM

I love these movies! Legally Blonde and Mean Girls are some of my favorites! I also love Saved By the Bell.

by Runnergrrl16 on 2/19/2011 9:15:33 AM

oh my gosh! thank you, thank you, thank you SOOO much for these cool things to do at sleepovers! I totally want to have a sleepover now. I'm thinking of planning one for next week! I think I would do the "CAMP OUT IN THE LIVING ROOM" and roast marshmallows in my fireplace. ;) THANKS!

LOVE YA, Soph.

by SophAlexan on 2/8/2011 6:02:55 PM

Dude tot take out truth just do dares its amazing what u can come up with and really knitting soooooooooo boringumm try dress up me and 10 chicas did a jersey shore and belly dancing sleep over some good pics out of it

COMMENT ON MY PROFILE

by ilovebff on 2/7/2011 7:07:54 PM

lol another good dare is to fill your belli button w/ ice cold water

by littlemissmolly on 2/5/2011 9:25:28 PM

#89= BORING!!!

by justatroubledgirl3000 on 2/5/2011 3:47:48 PM

mod mod mod and girls
ok this is the 5th time I have posted this or at least tryed to so here it is. I found out that cherleading tryouts are the 28th of feb. and I want to be the school mascot, but I have NEVER done cheerleading. I really want to be the mascot but Idk how to tell my parents b/c they probably wount think I'm serious how do I tell them and get them to know I'm serious ? Also if I was the mascot then I couldn't do volleyball b/c football games Are at the same time so what do I do please help me!!!!!!!!!
Luv,
Peyton

hey! you need to think about priorities. if you'd rather do the other sports then you'll know what to give up. If you'd rather be the mascot though, go for it with all you've got and your parents will know you're serious Smile
Helen S.

by girlzrock123 on 2/5/2011 1:56:30 PM

mod mod mod and girls

Luv,

Peyton

by girlzrock123 on 2/5/2011 11:04:26 AM

hey none of my comments are being posted what gives?????

by girlzrock123 on 2/5/2011 10:25:09 AM

I love the breakfast ideas!
The truth and Dare ideas are awesome, too! Smile

by millerchick98 on 2/3/2011 9:03:23 AM

mod mod mod
my parents got me a new phone like a week ago its lence is really senstive my sister dropped it twice but nothing happend to it and this time i was searching for my phone it was behind my back i looked at and had this kinda medium scratch do u know how i can fix it? plus i dont want to tell my parents caz they will think i am not responsible ! help

Hey girlie! If you check out Youtube, they have plenty of videos that will show you how to get rid of phone scratches. Just type in "fixing phone scratches." Good luck!

Jessica W.

by zubaida on 2/2/2011 11:01:18 AM

hey girlz if you need advice come see us we are here to give advice when you need it just check out our profile ADVICE_GIRLZ_13 we give advice on everything from school to boys to growing up so come see us

luv,
Peyton (prez girlzrock123) and Ellie (vice-prez topchef88)

by advice_girlz_13 on 2/1/2011 8:01:43 PM

these are awesome ideas!

modmodmod

im having a birthday sleepover on friday and im wondering how i can keep everyone from being bored! thanks Smile

by baconncheese:) on 2/1/2011 6:38:56 PM

1. Think of your crush
2. Make a heart with your hands
3. Kiss your hand heart
4. Put the heart where your real heart is
5. Your crush will ask you out tomorrow
6. This only works if you post this to your favorite article
Madelynb2000

by madelynb2000 on 2/1/2011 6:29:55 PM

luv all of them!!

by greenswimmer101 on 2/1/2011 3:50:32 PM

Be hones​t

If u reall​y like someo​ne right now,

or miss them right at this momen​t,

or can'​t get them out of your head,

Then copy and paste this on 10 articles withi​n 5 minut​es,

And whoev​er you are missi​ng,

by annarose4ever on 1/31/2011 9:13:20 PM

I AM OBSESSED WITH WHIP IT!!!

by pixie1315 on 1/31/2011 5:34:00 PM

Awesome ideas! I want to use some of these for my birthday slumber party! Laughing

by Catlover4723 on 1/30/2011 1:44:20 PM

hello? wut happened to 16 candles????

by waspl on 1/29/2011 5:19:52 PM

Eh

-Megan-

by oreolover123 on 1/29/2011 5:19:37 PM

Heart that!..........i luv sleep overs wit my girlies! ♥

Need advice?? Need it fast?? Then ask me, the Advice Queen. I give advice on everything and anything. From boys to fashion to puberty, I can help with whatever you need. Just post your Qs on my pro and I’ll get back to you ASAP. Check me out! ;)

XOXO~Courtney <333333

by cmn5297 on 1/29/2011 4:34:57 PM

Kewl!
Kewl! This Is Awsome stuff. unfortunetly for a simple sleepover i dont know if i could afford some of this stuff. Hmmmm. jk! Of Coarse I can! Thnx For making it cheep and easy. I Will Try it next time i have a sleep over. But How many Bffs ( BEst Friends Forever!) or GF ( Good Friends not besties though!) You know i may just ask my mom if i can have two over three including me, and be daring! I Will! We have a four day weekened today is the 3rd day! I Will!

by soccergirl709 on 1/29/2011 12:50:05 PM

hey girls! check out my profile! i will place news, updates, and awesome places 2 visit (etc.) for hunger games fans, michigan girls,advice, conversations wit my crush(very interesting, believe me) and so much more!

xoxo skyTong

by sky:P on 1/29/2011 12:03:31 PM

I am here with my BFFL having a sleepover over after our soccer game. SOCCER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can ne1 say all-niter?!?!

by emw512 on 1/28/2011 9:56:40 PM

my bestie's having a slumber for her bday, so i sent her this. we r doing so many of the above. Laughing

by janerbuy on 1/28/2011 7:16:48 PM

if you like tear jerker movies i have 2 good ones. the notebook, a walk to remember. me and my friend cry every time we wach these movies.(we wach them every weekend not even kidding (: )

by faith_13 on 1/28/2011 7:06:37 PM

i love having sleepovers we usally wait till everyone else in the house is asleep then go in the kitchen for ice cream and soda and chips hahahaha!

by starathlete on 1/28/2011 6:11:37 PM

Cool ideasSmile I have done some of these. At every single sleepover we ALWAYS play truth or dare.

by creativekid123 on 1/28/2011 5:03:20 PM

Mod!
Next weekend my youth group at church is going on a weekend retreat. I'm the only girl going. Usually, i have my two friends with me taking the center stage, making me shy. But this time, it'll be all me. We're staying in a hotel. How can I socialize with other teenagers, be uber confident and make this my time to shine?

Hey girlie! They'll probably have some icebreaker games and group activities on your retreat, so use this time to talk to other people. Just remember that no one will think it's weird if you talk to them--everyone loves making new friends! Be confident and take charge. Clare W.

by Neverletmego<3 on 1/28/2011 4:40:57 AM

haha, i love this!! im havin a sleepover next weeekend and were having a chocolate bar with mini versions of chocolate deserts!!! YUM! Laughing

by hervictory on 1/28/2011 12:16:41 AM

100 made me giggle XD ive done it before

by oreo9347 on 1/27/2011 6:42:54 PM

Me and my bestie's sleepovers are all the same;
get to my house, scream, dance, and listen to Ke$ha, then have a full-blown Harry Potter marathon, then make friendship bracelets and pass out xD Anddd drink a gallon of OJ.

by yellowducky2713 on 1/27/2011 3:28:33 PM

MOD!
ok so my dad and i were gonna go to baltimore with his friends this weekend, but then my BGF is having a party, and pretty much inviting everyone. I know its gonna be amazing. so i told my dad and he looked hurt. am i a bad daughter?
btw, he is goin with his dad, brother and friend.

Hey chica! Explain to your dad how much the party means to you. If you think it will still hurt his feelings, then maybe stay with your dad. There will be plenty of parties in the future!

Clare W.

by lee1233 on 1/27/2011 3:21:47 PM

I love thees sugestions! me and my friend so a sleepover almost every week so they have been kinda boring this past couple sleepovers so this should make things a lot funnerSmile

by mjgirl101 on 1/27/2011 2:15:08 PM

MOD!! I like this guy, but he's 15 and I'm only 13. Is he to old for me?

Hey girlie. I don't think two years difference is too much, but that is completely your choice. When you get a little older, two years will be nothing, but at your age, you might feel he's a little old for you. Go with your intuition!
Marly Z.

by hipieflowergirl on 1/27/2011 5:43:41 AM

I love these 100 lists sooo much!!!xDDD
OH and this list saved me!!!Smile

by kalikat on 1/27/2011 2:57:04 AM

hahaha number 100 reminds me of the time i put eyeliner on my best guy friend...he looked awful!

by dinkaba11 on 1/27/2011 1:22:04 AM

I LOVE THE PRINCESS DIARIES!!!!!!!! They are the best movies ever even if there are on only two!!!!! Love ya Anne Hathaway!!! and Julie Andrews, of course!! Smile

by kitkatt23 on 1/26/2011 10:05:21 PM

*MOD* *MOD* *MOD*
Okay... Well my Best friend just died on January 14th 2011 And she was the closest thing I had to a sister... And when I go to school... I cant get any work done... I try not to think about it... But.. Its really hard to concentrate when I know that she isn't here anymore.. When my boyfriend asks me whats wrong U don't want to tell him because I'm scared that its letting her down.. and she is disappointed in me... I don't have anyone to go to anymore with all my problems. And its hard. When she died my life sank even lower... What can I do... I want to talk about her but... She will know... And She will be disappointed in me... What do i do?

Shes not going to be disappointed in you!! I promise you. If shes like your sister shes going to love you no matter what. Being upset about your loss is very normal and she'll probably be really really disappointed if you slip into this depression and dont go on living your life. She wouldnt want you to be sad! She would want you to be happy. She would want you to remember her and all the fun times you had with a smile on your face! Dont let it get you down. Talk about it with your boyfriend and let it out. Thats the only way to heal. Which is what your friend would have wanted. I promise you. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by PinkPanda11 on 1/26/2011 9:43:13 PM

LOVE THESE "100" LISTS GL!!!!!!!!!!

by keri49 on 1/26/2011 4:42:46 PM

haha i like the dares, im soooo gonna try those...

by gengen98 on 1/26/2011 4:31:17 PM

Body issues
Fitness
Eating right
Tough stuff
Singing
Acting
And anything else you can think of! And if I can't answer your question, I'll try to point you to someone who can. So if you need help now, leave a comment on my profile. I promise to get back to you ASAP. And I come on GL usually at least once a day, so I'll get back to you pretty soon.

by supersingershannon on 1/26/2011 4:09:37 PM

#90 those blankets are really fun!

by orangeache on 1/26/2011 3:34:36 PM

My friend and I are going to have a bad-movie marathon! It's when we watch some of the worst movies ever made and make fun of them! It's so fun.

by tomboy2010 on 1/26/2011 2:23:35 PM

ha ha ha!

by harajukulove7579 on 1/26/2011 1:52:22 PM

Such a great list! Loved the movie ideas! thanks, GL!

by pointeprincess on 1/26/2011 1:49:41 PM

LOL. I can't imagine watching a chick flick with my friends AT ALL.

They are more of the scary and action movie type of girls.

I only watch chick flicks with my sister.

by NJessicaN on 1/26/2011 1:39:33 PM