Bridget M.

is modding

AN HOUR AGO 5 adorable party dresses for plus-sized babes: http://t.co/JRPUNoYxjl

1 HOURS AGO Yikes! @ChloeGMoretz gets hurt on set of her new movie: http://t.co/KkjBfgzpHR

2 HOURS AGO Basically 😆🎄🎁pic.twitter.com/h54JpnRRktnRRkt

COMMENTS

25 fantastic things to do on MLK Day

Will you participate in the MLK 25 Challenge?

MOD!
I want to make my room more fun with cute decorations, what should I make or buy?

Hey girlie,

Check out our DIY Room Decor tag for tons of great ideas on revamping your room! http://www.girlslife.com/tag/diy-room-decor.aspx

Meghan D.

by WinnieGirlie on 1/21/2013 4:21:50 PM

Heyy Girls, join my fashion and beauty club:It's all about Fashion and Beauty!!!, Everyday there will be an outift of the day and a tip of the day. If you hold a position you should post at least 3 times a week if possible more!!!Also make sure you advertise(: We will talk about fashion, makeup, nails, acne... basicaclly EVERYTHING!!! ♥ Happy MLK Day!

by nazirah817 on 1/21/2013 2:07:32 PM

Hey I really want to start volunteering at things but I think I am too young I"m too young to volunteer at the library, convelescent home, or the senior center and I dont know if my city has an animal shelter

Hey girl, check out these service opportunities: 25 fantastic things to do on MLK Day!  We bet you'll find something that you can do, no matter your age.  Happy Day of Service!

Karin E.

by archeology on 1/21/2013 11:39:39 AM

Without Martin Luther King Jr. I Don't Know Where America Would Be Today. Here's My Favorite Words From His I Have A Dream Speech "I Have A Dream That My 4 Children Will One Day Not Be Judged By The Color Of Their Skin But By The Content Of Their Character" Line Of My Life!

by EddyKala on 1/16/2012 6:50:57 PM

we didnt have the day offFrown thank you Martin Luther King Jr.

by millia7 on 1/16/2012 5:36:05 PM

Without Martin Luther King Jr...I don't know where I'd be today. He is what gave me rights as a American. Without him I probably couldn't got to diverse school, do sports, go to the store, go to church, let my mom have a job, or well...have most freedom American's have today. Thank MLK Jr..for everything. I wish I was doing something today to celebrate such a prestigious holiday, but I am not Frown. But everyone who is..make a difference today! Smile

by MusicTaughtMeHowToLive on 1/16/2012 3:17:52 PM

Hey girls,
Need advice on anything? Visit my club, kkgirl4life, and I'll answer you as fast as I can
xoxo-kkgirl4life

by kkgirl4life on 1/16/2012 3:10:25 PM

Yeah, tonight I'm going to an orientation to be a volunteer at my local humane society Smile

by Sheyenne on 1/16/2012 12:50:53 PM

Hey girls♥!

Need advice on girl stuff? Feel too embarrassed to ask someone else,or are you just not getting good answers? Well then,♥Club♥Girl♥Stuff♥ is for you! You can ask me for advice on anything from boys to makeup,tampons to work-outs,stress to braces! I'm also happy to give links if you want;) JOIN NOW!!!

by iluvmusic♥ on 1/16/2012 11:52:14 AM

******ATTENTION*****

Please check out these clubs:;The Walking Dead Fan Club,WWE Diva's Only,The Gym Class Heroes Fan Club and my Adele's #1 Fans club PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE check it out.THANK YOU!!!! Smile

by Princess Keziyah on 1/16/2012 11:51:17 AM