7 HOURS AGO Can girls make the first move—or is that weird? http://t.co/tgtlB9KNYl

9 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 1 Western chick wrangles these @BuccoCapensis navy boots: http://t.co/o8FUIQYMbr

10 HOURS AGO Snag a sneak peek of @jacquieleemusic's new EP: http://t.co/CsAj7j0goN #thevoice

COMMENTS

25 fantastic things to do on MLK Day

Will you participate in the MLK 25 Challenge?

MLK did so much for humanity. RIP.

by readerhi1234 on 1/18/2011 12:41:34 AM

I love this! MLK day SHOULD be a day of service, not just another day off. RIP Martin Luther King Jr.

by musicluva246 on 1/17/2011 7:40:43 PM

Ah, too late now.

I had so much homework to get done today.

by NJessicaN on 1/17/2011 7:32:06 PM

HEY EVERYONE!!!
CHECK OUT MY PROFILE!!!
LEAVE ME A ROCKING COMMENT OR QUESTION!
i WILL RESPOND THE SECOND I LOG ON TO MY ACCOUNT SO YOU CAN ALWAYS COUNT ON ME TO RESPOND TO YOU ON MY PROFILE AND ON YOUR PROFILE!!!!

~KMN21

Body issues
Fitness
Eating right
Tough stuff
Singing
Acting
And anything else you can think of! And if I can't answer your question, I'll try to point you to someone who can. So if you need help now, leave a comment on my profile. I promise to get back to you ASAP. And I come on GL usually at least once a day, so I'll get back to you pretty soon.

by supersingershannon on 1/17/2011 4:35:46 PM

Hey girls! Get advice from me on anything! Boys Relationships Family Friends Healthy-Eating Staying-Fit School Dance Acting ANYTHING!! So visit my profile, and ask me! sstods Smile guaranteed answer within 24 hours on ur profile. If your profile isnt publicly visible, ill answer on mine!

by sstods on 1/17/2011 4:02:57 PM

MOD
When you enter in your own meanie (from girlslife guys) when does it come on the website?

We get lots of submissions from you girlies, so just try to be patient! We go through them all and post the ones we think will be most interesting to read and the ones that are the easiest for our readers to identify with.

Lauren C.

by mikyla16 on 1/17/2011 3:43:26 PM

So inspiring! I love to volunteer, so I'll been doing things a lot harder than playing a little game at FreeRice.com...
Well any who,
Hey girlies!
Need advice on anything, from boys to working out, and from make- up to mean girls, or anything in between? Well Ask Athena (me) on my profile, and I will be sure to respond A.S.A.P.!

by Ask Athena on 1/17/2011 3:40:03 PM

mod mod mod mod mod
i want to do like a toy drive but i have nobody to do it with. i am bored and at my grandmas housemy grandma has work to do so there isnt much for me to do.. any suggestions?

Hey girl,

Try researching places in your area - volunteer organizations, churches, homeless shelters, Toys for Tots, etc. - that already have toy drives set up. That way, you don't need a whole team to get started. All you need is your own motivation! Once you get involved, you can ask friends/teachers/family if they'd like to get involved with you.

Lauren C.

by roxhattie on 1/17/2011 3:34:39 PM

Yah! Like I can do all that! My sister and I already have a sinner date tonight!

by mikyla16 on 1/17/2011 3:17:46 PM