13 HOURS AGO Don't get rid of your summer shorts yet! Style 'em into fall with these tricks: http://t.co/Xp7R765Nre

14 HOURS AGO A clean closet = a happy closet. A happy closet = tons of awesome outfits. Here's your plan: http://t.co/hwsRJ4DMlC

15 HOURS AGO Fashionable nails that – wait a minute—yep, have to do with school: http://t.co/OpeFgHDtgG

COMMENTS

25 fantastic things to do on MLK Day

Will you participate in the MLK 25 Challenge?

i <3 free rice .com! 4 every q u answer rite, it donates 10 grains of rice 2 the hungry. u dont even have 2 b a member 2 do so!

by janerbuy on 1/17/2011 2:58:46 PM

This is a good idea GL should do this every year!

by May9 on 1/17/2011 2:45:41 PM

This is a great idea!

by May9 on 1/17/2011 2:40:01 PM

Cool! If anyone needs advice on anything come to my profile and ask me. I would LOVE to help out!

by topchef88 on 1/17/2011 2:31:51 PM

MOD MOD MOD Pleassse help. I have a friend who gets bullied. A lot. She told me she has been thinking of suicide, and i told her that that isn't the answer, and that she could talk to me or she could call a hotline (i gave her the hotline #) but that didn't help, and she is really serious. I was thinking of telling my favorite trusted teacher, but idk what to do...i feel helpless. What can i do? Thank you!

Hey girl,

I totally know what you mean. You just want to fix the situation on your own, but the reason why you're feeling helpless is because you need someone else's help on this one. Tell whoever you feel comfortable talking to - that trusted teacher, your parent, one of her parents, a school nurse, a clergy person. ANYONE. Explain the whole situation to them and let them know how long it's been going on. Your friend needs help and it's wonderful she confided in you, because now you can help her find the support she needs <3

Lauren C.

by polska456 on 1/17/2011 12:34:56 PM

We had a snow day today so i won't be leaving my house Smile

by lover_of_life on 1/17/2011 12:15:19 PM

u should add watch the movie "our friend martin"
it really makes u think for all those chicas that have seen it b4