Bridget M.

is modding

21 MINUTES AGO 5 super cute Christmas manis to rock right now: http://t.co/PdcCen0EDE

AN HOUR AGO Find out how Santa made this little girl's real life dreams come true: http://t.co/IJavBkaP0Y

2 HOURS AGO OMG have you seen @ArianaGrande's new music video yet?! http://t.co/GEqJclbbp2

COMMENTS

GL's top 100 must reads

Head out to the library, bookworm, and start marking these sizzling titles off your list.

I have read around 72 of the books on this list, I am a totalbookworm! But I read what happened to goodbye 2 weeks ago. Insurgent is whay I can't wait for, out May 1st.

by Lalainya on 3/2/2012 5:08:51 PM

i read 23 out of the 100 books on the list...i have to admit some of the books on the list r boring

by muenessa678 on 12/31/2011 8:54:37 PM

Here Are My Favorite
The Lying Game Series Sara Shepard
Harry Potter Series JK Rowling
Heaven Looks A Lot Like The Mall Wendy Mass
13 Little Blue Envelopes Maureen Johnson
Hunger Games Suzanne Collins
39 Clues Multiple Authors
Tuck Everlasting Natalie Babbit
Crispin Avi
Hatchet Gary Paulsen
Poppy Avi

by EddyKala on 11/13/2011 12:01:06 PM

I'm gonna read the Hunger Games. Starting....tonight Smile~JellybeanxD P.S-The Lovebirds of America is my club where anybody can join!!!! You can be any religion, any size, any shape, anyone! Even someone who lives in China can join! I give people advice and we can talk about random things!!!! Please join! I want 50 members by Christmas! Thanks!!!! First people get positions!! And, tell your friends about it!!!! Smile!

by jellybeanxD on 6/21/2011 5:40:23 PM

i want to read falling in love with english boys. haha it seems funny idk why.

by greekprincess98 on 5/31/2011 7:52:30 PM

i read " are you there God is me margret" it really good

by greekprincess98 on 5/31/2011 7:48:15 PM

I recomend "Shiver" By Maggie Stiefvaterz. I just finished it this morning and I can't wait to go buy the next book in the series, "Linger"

by Goobie on 5/28/2011 4:36:25 PM

I LOVE all of Sarah Dessen's books, especially The Truth About Forever, which you should read! Laughing

by pinkandlime on 3/22/2011 5:58:58 PM

Hey everyone! (:
My name is Samii and I want to help give advice on Girls Life! I check GirlsLife.com all the time basically. Ask questions or just get to know ME on my profile on topics of:
-Homework Help
-Being Green
-Makeup Tips
-Money Saving Ideas
-Games for Boredom [on all devices]
-Good Books
-Great Movies/TV Shows
-Personal Problems
-Shopping [Great Stores]
-AND MORE! Just ask it and I will try my best to help you. (:

by ifreakinloveeyou on 3/11/2011 7:21:52 PM

btw i am the ultimate prtty little liars fanatic ever any questions ask her!e!

by mileyysupport on 3/8/2011 6:01:42 PM