Bridget M.

is modding

AN HOUR AGO #LastMinuteGifts under 20 bucks...GO!!! http://t.co/Wa56z6wIec

1 HOURS AGO Xmas is Thurs, so it's only right that you peep this week's #horoscopes. Will you get what you've been wishing for? http://t.co/TB5kfiiUF9

2 HOURS AGO #DIY coasters for you besties (their mom's will all thank you): http://t.co/bpbD9nmJLW

COMMENTS

GL's top 100 must reads

Head out to the library, bookworm, and start marking these sizzling titles off your list.

I love the last song! it's such a good book

by matyprincess on 1/27/2011 2:15:26 PM

ok i deffinately think that Water For Elephants should be in here, its a really good book that is being made into a movie soon and i love it!!! oh yeah it's also the same case with the book I Am Number Four, that was amazinggg too

by mkroberts96 on 1/27/2011 1:53:09 PM

omg i love love love sarah dessen's books!! they are all amazing! she is like the best author ever! Smile

by dogluvrsoph on 1/27/2011 1:49:28 PM

Oh yeah and I am part of the "slim chance" that does not obsess over Harry Potter. It's not BAD. But I just don't like it. It does have good points, though, like Luna and Mrs Norris (though I want the kitty to be named Janeen!! ^_^). But I just don't like it.

by tomboy2010 on 1/27/2011 1:44:50 PM

I ♥ #8!!!!!!!!!

by tomboy2010 on 1/27/2011 1:40:23 PM

oh my gosh, I would so recommend any of you reading ALL of judy blumes books! she's an amazing and gifted author!

by ilovehearts13 on 1/27/2011 1:15:10 PM

yay! i love nancy drew!

by girlegurl333 on 1/27/2011 12:53:11 PM

Twilight doesn't not even deserve this list, it is HORRIBLE! I have read both Twilight AND Harry Potter and can say HP is SOOOOOOOO much Better! I loved the childhood wonders and the complete classics groups of books! Those are great pieces of writing! The last song was eh? ok.

by ashley19rose on 1/27/2011 12:44:38 PM

Why aren't the "Uglies" series by Scott Westerfield on here? Those books are reeeeally good and very thought prevoking. Oh my gosh I absolutely HATED Pride and Prejudice. Elizabeth Bennet seemed kind of catty.

by so_she_told_me... on 1/27/2011 12:02:40 PM