8 HOURS AGO Are you starting school tomorrow? Here's how to catch your crush's attention on day ONE!: http://t.co/ofBwTb4oVC pic.twitter.com/Wh8MQ6zcjB

10 HOURS AGO Falling in love is tough, especially when it's with your BFF...: http://t.co/8Y2agARy2S pic.twitter.com/WMunvAkTVq

11 HOURS AGO This trick will make babysitting WAY easier!: http://t.co/gk6VwMEJXc pic.twitter.com/tTYCbWmI1T

COMMENTS

GL's top 100 must reads

Head out to the library, bookworm, and start marking these sizzling titles off your list.

I love the last song! it's such a good book

by matyprincess on 1/27/2011 2:15:26 PM

ok i deffinately think that Water For Elephants should be in here, its a really good book that is being made into a movie soon and i love it!!! oh yeah it's also the same case with the book I Am Number Four, that was amazinggg too

by mkroberts96 on 1/27/2011 1:53:09 PM

omg i love love love sarah dessen's books!! they are all amazing! she is like the best author ever! Smile

by dogluvrsoph on 1/27/2011 1:49:28 PM

Oh yeah and I am part of the "slim chance" that does not obsess over Harry Potter. It's not BAD. But I just don't like it. It does have good points, though, like Luna and Mrs Norris (though I want the kitty to be named Janeen!! ^_^). But I just don't like it.

by tomboy2010 on 1/27/2011 1:44:50 PM

I ♥ #8!!!!!!!!!

by tomboy2010 on 1/27/2011 1:40:23 PM

oh my gosh, I would so recommend any of you reading ALL of judy blumes books! she's an amazing and gifted author!

by ilovehearts13 on 1/27/2011 1:15:10 PM

yay! i love nancy drew!

by girlegurl333 on 1/27/2011 12:53:11 PM

Twilight doesn't not even deserve this list, it is HORRIBLE! I have read both Twilight AND Harry Potter and can say HP is SOOOOOOOO much Better! I loved the childhood wonders and the complete classics groups of books! Those are great pieces of writing! The last song was eh? ok.

by ashley19rose on 1/27/2011 12:44:38 PM

Why aren't the "Uglies" series by Scott Westerfield on here? Those books are reeeeally good and very thought prevoking. Oh my gosh I absolutely HATED Pride and Prejudice. Elizabeth Bennet seemed kind of catty.

by so_she_told_me... on 1/27/2011 12:02:40 PM

You’re stranded after practice waiting for your ride (which is considerably late!). Luckily you have ____ to keep you busy.

Two sisters. One secret. CLICK HERE to see what happens when the silence is broken in the new novel Never Said.

Sometimes, it's what's Never Said that matters most...

Twin sisters Annie and Sarah couldn't be more different. But when Annie reveals a terrible secret, Sarah may be the only one who can help.

CLICK HERE to find out what happens when the silence is broken in Never Said, a touching new novel from Carol Lynch Williams.