18 HOURS AGO Happy #Caturday, kittens 🐱pic.twitter.com/Q5yJu4yxB33

YESTERDAY Soft, smooth and sleek. What more can a girl ask for?: http://t.co/JHczlGm7hG

YESTERDAY Re-invent your spring outfits with this #DIY: http://t.co/a5BH2rC5Zf

COMMENTS

GL's top 100 must reads

Head out to the library, bookworm, and start marking these sizzling titles off your list.

I love the last song! it's such a good book

by matyprincess on 1/27/2011 2:15:26 PM

ok i deffinately think that Water For Elephants should be in here, its a really good book that is being made into a movie soon and i love it!!! oh yeah it's also the same case with the book I Am Number Four, that was amazinggg too

by mkroberts96 on 1/27/2011 1:53:09 PM

omg i love love love sarah dessen's books!! they are all amazing! she is like the best author ever! Smile

by dogluvrsoph on 1/27/2011 1:49:28 PM

Oh yeah and I am part of the "slim chance" that does not obsess over Harry Potter. It's not BAD. But I just don't like it. It does have good points, though, like Luna and Mrs Norris (though I want the kitty to be named Janeen!! ^_^). But I just don't like it.

by tomboy2010 on 1/27/2011 1:44:50 PM

I ♥ #8!!!!!!!!!

by tomboy2010 on 1/27/2011 1:40:23 PM

oh my gosh, I would so recommend any of you reading ALL of judy blumes books! she's an amazing and gifted author!

by ilovehearts13 on 1/27/2011 1:15:10 PM

yay! i love nancy drew!

by girlegurl333 on 1/27/2011 12:53:11 PM

Twilight doesn't not even deserve this list, it is HORRIBLE! I have read both Twilight AND Harry Potter and can say HP is SOOOOOOOO much Better! I loved the childhood wonders and the complete classics groups of books! Those are great pieces of writing! The last song was eh? ok.

by ashley19rose on 1/27/2011 12:44:38 PM

Why aren't the "Uglies" series by Scott Westerfield on here? Those books are reeeeally good and very thought prevoking. Oh my gosh I absolutely HATED Pride and Prejudice. Elizabeth Bennet seemed kind of catty.

by so_she_told_me... on 1/27/2011 12:02:40 PM

What subject do you know you're gonna ace this year?

CLICK HERE to find out what your dreams really mean with our Dream a Little Dream-inspired dream decoder!

Want to know what your dreams *really* mean?

Find out what your crazy dreams could be telling you with our dream decoder, inspired by the magical new novel Dream a Little Dream

CLICK HERE to check it out.