5 HOURS AGO This is who won big at the #KCA: http://t.co/zMZHJbGaUe

8 HOURS AGO Dear Carol: How can I turn my attitude around? http://t.co/M1HMfEUmGP

8 HOURS AGO RT @kelliberglund: Yay thank you guys so much for participating in my #GLkelli chat! And huge thanks to @girlslifemag! 💘

COMMENTS

GL's top 100 must reads

Head out to the library, bookworm, and start marking these sizzling titles off your list.

hey girls!! i think the best books are Matched by Ally Condle. this book is very good!!! another great book/series is the Alpha series, 39 clues series and the Pretty Little Liars series. i think the best book known to man is Matched. you should look it up!! no joke!! anyone have anymore good lists???

by EmmyFeddor on 2/9/2011 11:03:53 PM

and fruits basket and v.b.rose they're manga series and they are beast!

by harpgirl on 2/7/2011 10:08:15 PM

ok I love Jaclyn Moriarty's books but you forgot percy Jackson and the mortal instruments and Howl's moving castle if you girls want good books please look these up!

by harpgirl on 2/7/2011 10:01:56 PM

I find that these books are too girly, and I don't have much interest in them. They're also quite easy-read. Do you have any other book suggestions that have different themes than these?

Thanks.

by caturn on 2/6/2011 6:08:21 PM

commenter 5 u have hhhhhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugggggggggeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee probles

by bess on 2/6/2011 1:01:22 PM

they forgot the guardians of ga'hool the ember series savvy AND WORST OF ALL ANY BOOK BY JACK LONDON black beauty Percy Jackson and Olympians a series of unfortunate events bud not buddy the phantom tollbooth the giver and others but they think twighlite is good?! gggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

by bess on 2/6/2011 12:59:31 PM

Oh my gosh!
I read the Twilight Saga, and i absolutely ADORED it! i couldn't put the book down, legit.

thanks GL for the advice!

by LizzyGurl206 on 2/5/2011 6:22:47 PM

1.COVER YOUR MOUTH WITH YOUR HAND
2.WHISPER A WISH INTO YOUR HAND
3.POST THIS TO 10 OTHER COMMENTS
4.NOW LOOK AT YOUR HAND

by kewlkai on 2/3/2011 8:32:17 PM

I love you guys for including a section on Sarah Dessen!!! She's my favorite author!

by mileychannahm on 2/3/2011 7:38:31 PM

‎1.COVER YOUR MOUTH WITH YOUR HAND
2.WHISPER A WISH INTO YOUR HAND
3.POST THIS TO 10 OTHER COMMENTS
4.NOW LOOK AT YOUR HAND

by Cutie314 on 2/3/2011 5:27:48 PM

If you could score any spot on the cheerleading squad, which one would you pick?

Design your dress with Duck Tape for a chance to win $10,000

Wanna stick out at prom? Check out Duck Tape's #StuckAtProm scholarship contest for a chance to show off your ah-mazing design skills! More than $50,000 in scholarships is up for grabs—CLICK HERE for deets.