3 HOURS AGO Hey fit chicks, say hello to your new favorite workout: http://t.co/GZ50ygVlNX

6 HOURS AGO Which character from @thegivermovie are you? Take the quiz and find out: http://t.co/V1rdFyMROQ

7 HOURS AGO The thigh gap thing has gone far enough #BodyPeace: http://t.co/9KEmVRd8uf

COMMENTS

GL's top 100 must reads

Head out to the library, bookworm, and start marking these sizzling titles off your list.

HARRY POTTER IS THE MOST EPIC book IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HUNGER GAMES IS AWESOME 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are u there god, its me margaret,? is really good (by judy blume)

and forever is all about 2 kids having sex 4 the first time(judy blume)

by lipsmackergal5 on 2/2/2011 11:45:55 PM

Twenty Boy Summer is one of my favoite books ever! I would totally recommend it. I also love the Summer I Turned Pretty and anything by Nicholas Sparks!

by wwnj13 on 2/2/2011 5:50:56 PM

HUNGER GAMES IS THE BEST SERIES I HAVE EVER READ BY FAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S TOTALLY EPIC!!!!!!!! IT ALSO TOPS THE TWILIGHT SERIES!!!!!!!!! MAKE SURE TO READ IT BEFORE THE FIRST MOVIE COMES OUT IN SPRING OF 2012!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

by pianist11240 on 2/2/2011 5:09:35 PM

YOU NEED TO READ THE DAUGHTERS OF THE NIGHT NOVEL ITS THE BEST

by 5828MTB on 2/2/2011 3:02:52 PM

Ok, i have read most of these! I loved "Are you there god, its me margaret" and "Falling in love with English boys" were FANTASTIC! I love the harry potters! trust me, Tuck everlasting is NOT as interesting as they make it sound.

by LAXchick174 on 2/2/2011 8:40:15 AM

Jeremy Fink and the Meaning of Life by Wendy Mass is AMAZING! My great friend Samantha suggested it to me!

by LoveCupcakes on 2/1/2011 6:24:51 PM

Oh MY GOSH i love "Are You There God its me Margaret?"!!!!!!

by noodlefaye23 on 2/1/2011 6:16:07 PM

OMG I'd tell u i luv u but then i have 2 kill u is number 54!!!! that's crazy defiantly deserves the number 2 spot pll tops the Gallagher girls (sorry Ally Carter) and Beautiful Creatures isn't even on here!

by Animal477 on 2/1/2011 4:21:12 PM

OMG u sooooo have 2 read Pretty Little Liars! I'm on the 4th book out of 8 and i was hooked on the fist word of the first book

by Animal477 on 2/1/2011 4:15:00 PM

If you just had a loved one die you will LOVE Radiance. Even if you did not its a really cool book. Its about a girl (riley) who died and is in her like... afterlife. She is given a job of being a soul catcher ( she has to guide dead spirits to the bridge and over it) I can't wait for the second book shimmer to come out on March 15!

If you like Harry Potter and wizards you will like Witch and wizard. The beginning starts out slow but you have to get through it to really enjoy it. Its kinda hard to describe but I like it so much Im reading the second one (the gift). I don't think it is listed though

by hedwig38463 on 2/1/2011 8:00:09 AM