9 HOURS AGO It's never too late to amp up your summer style: http://t.co/bXH4z4Ugr4 pic.twitter.com/ubs979sxcu

10 HOURS AGO We're loving this GL reader's fave makeup essentials: http://t.co/iEMvhf3EkL pic.twitter.com/Qdg2MHnuVD

11 HOURS AGO Crushing on the cutie that asked you out in June? Make sparks fly *this* school year: http://t.co/CwXiu6Nmin pic.twitter.com/3qlcXEzLyy

COMMENTS

GL's top 100 must reads

Head out to the library, bookworm, and start marking these sizzling titles off your list.

I love Catcher In The Rye! Though it does deal with the occasional mature content, its not that controversial, and its a great book about a boy trying to find himself!

by phixxee3 on 1/31/2011 7:57:10 PM

OH MY GOSH! I just read Catcher in the Rye and I'm only 16 and I was shocked at its contents! DON'T read it! Preteens and teens probably wont understand it, and will be very confused by its mature content!!!

by balletstarheart on 1/31/2011 4:12:19 PM

Hi everybody please vist my profile i will give advice on how to get lots of friends and other stuff please leave i cooment if you like my profile! thank you ;D

by madelynb2000 on 1/31/2011 10:28:34 AM

OMG I can't believe that The Hunger Games is only #13!!! It SHOULD be #1, in my opinion. Well, it IS #1 in my opinion!!! Lolz. Smile

by Chrys98 on 1/30/2011 7:06:39 PM

I've actually read a lot of these books, including Prep. Don't read Prep, trust me. It's inappropriate, the plot isn't that good, and you'll get bored. When you read the description of it, it sounds great, but in reality it's pretty bad. And especially boring. But DEFINITELY read The Perks of Being a Wallflower. It's better than the description says, I promise.
The I'd Tell You I'd Love You But Then I'd Have To Kill You books are really good, I recommend those, also.
A few more I really liked:
13 Little Blue Envelopes.
EVERY BOOK BY SARAH DESSEN. Laughing
Pretty Little Liars series
And (Not from this list):
The Mortal Instruments Series
And The Infernal Devices series. (Both by Casssandra Clare)
Also, Such A Pretty Girl
and 13 Reasons Why
Princess Academy
Teach Me
The Maze Runner
Old Magic
and there's more, hahaha. I'm a book dork.

by prettynplasterd on 1/30/2011 3:55:24 PM

Someone like you should not be on this list!! i liked the friendship in the book but extreemely disliked the boyfriend part!! Marly Z.

by kjm109 on 1/30/2011 12:29:58 AM

I completely love Harry Potter and To Kill a Mockingbird!♥

by shelldoodle1 on 1/29/2011 11:33:41 PM

Stargirl is such an amazing book!

by iluvjm on 1/29/2011 7:25:09 PM

im looking for a good new series to read... ive read twilight, nancy drew, harry poter, pretty little liars,narnia, the click, but i dont know which book series to read next!! what should i read?

by hamsterlvr on 1/29/2011 7:10:52 PM

btw i love how you devoted an entire section to meg cabot. she's one of my all-time fave authors Smile thanks!

by astrostar88 on 1/29/2011 1:52:20 PM