6 HOURS AGO You gotta try our nom-worthy spring roll recipe: http://t.co/AZ2CizWesP

9 HOURS AGO Because #thighgap is waaaaaay overrated: http://t.co/Jj6MamwTvD

10 HOURS AGO 6 tips that are guaranteed to get you on the team #TryOutSeason: http://t.co/1IOvtzbG7S

COMMENTS

GL's top 100 must reads

Head out to the library, bookworm, and start marking these sizzling titles off your list.

I have pretty much read all of the books on this list. But there is one book that I don't think u should read and I can't stand this book at all and that is A Wrinkle in Time. I had to read it last year in 8th grade for reading and hated it. So my suggestion is to not read it.

CHECK OUT MY PROFILE!!! Smile

by musiclover95 on 1/28/2011 10:20:40 PM

DO YOU LIKE TO:
• Read
• Hear about awesome books
• Talk to others about books
• MAKE BOOK REVIEWS?????
If you answered yes to any one of these questions…..COME JOIN BOOK CLUB!!!! Book Club Originated from my love of books. My club was the first one on GL so you KNOW my club reigns supreme!!! I need your guy’s help to fill the following heads: SERIES HEAD………………MYSTERY HEAD……………….CHICK LIT HEAD……………………….ROMANCE HEAD…………………..FANTASY HEAD…………………….HORROR HEAD…………………..and MANGA HEAD!!! I have applications for all heads. Our club will also be starting to read group books like a REGULAR book club. I hope to see ALL of you guys here!! 

Madam Gir
Book Club President  <3

by Book Club on 1/28/2011 8:15:29 PM

i think Twilight Saga should be #1 !!!! (: I love & have all the books<3 <3 <3 <3

by ikechick98 on 1/28/2011 8:08:33 PM

Some of these books I've read and some I would like to read but I have to many books at my house. I've read The Great Gasby,The Cather in the Rye, just finished The Perks of being a wallflower wicked good book.Keeping the moon by sarah dessen and now i'm reading someone like you by sarah dessen.
Kayla xoxo

by redsoxlover on 1/28/2011 8:07:47 PM

EVERYONE needs to read Jean Little books. They are sooo amazing!!

by dancerella7 on 1/28/2011 7:49:50 PM

OMGOSH!!!!! i can't belive i've only read like 50 of these books!! Frown Frown then again the books i read r the best!!! lol

check out my book club!! just search BOOK CLUB and Mine has somethin like welcome to gls first book club!!! lol Smile

by Madam Gir on 1/28/2011 7:49:43 PM

I absolutely LOVE too read, but the one book i cannot stand, is "Catcher in the Rye". I don't get why it's on this list or why it's considered a classicl book that you have to read in school!

by jojodramallama on 1/28/2011 7:15:23 PM

Princess Diaries series is great and so is any book by Sarah Dessen. I've read them all by S.D and my favourite is def. The Truth About Forever (a must read for any girl) though all her books are great (a) Smile

by GLover96 on 1/28/2011 6:28:19 PM

The Clique books and the Private novels are both great series'. I've read all of them for both and both the 'finales' i guess you could say, are coming out this year. So excited !!!

by GLover96 on 1/28/2011 6:20:52 PM

OMG MY FAV BOOK IS STARGIRL!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THE BOOK!

by kammiemay on 1/28/2011 6:11:14 PM