1 HOURS AGO Only a few hours until @LittleMix's #BlackMagicVideo! Can we just fast-forward to tomorrow? http://t.co/wGuT5m4ajg pic.twitter.com/jTjBFUSwbI

2 HOURS AGO Planning your grad party? You'll be the talk of the town with these DIY decorations: http://t.co/EjvB1mSGUT pic.twitter.com/fYuxieTaSI

COMMENTS

GL's top 100 must reads

Head out to the library, bookworm, and start marking these sizzling titles off your list.

YES! I'm lovin these lists of 100 things lol AND I love books! Laughing

by pinkandlime on 1/28/2011 5:42:35 PM

@engineer2be
So not! i <3 horror, mystery… anything that makes me want to sleep with the lights on and makes my skin crawl! THE HUNGER IS THE BEST SERIES EVER(WELL NEXT TO HARRY POTTER)!!!

by Art Crazy52 on 1/28/2011 5:18:15 PM

I've read most of these. One of my favs was The Year of Secret Assignments. It's hilarious, the best! Harry Potter, of course, is awesome too.

by amazing789 on 1/28/2011 5:00:04 PM

I have read:

1. Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard.

7. Harry Potter by J. K. Rowling.

8. The Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer.

13. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

23. Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein.

38. Charlie St. Cloud by Ben Sherwood.

57. Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging by Louise Rennison

73. Are You There God? It’s Me, Margaret by Judy Blume.

And i loved them all except for twilight.

by wednesday1408 on 1/28/2011 1:44:41 AM

I read angus thongs and perfect snogging and i thought it was so funny! i loved it! i def reccomend it.

by pottergirl135 on 1/27/2011 8:39:45 PM

Guess I'm the only person who likes horror stories.....

by engineer2be on 1/27/2011 8:10:20 PM

ive read dork diaries, nancy drew, the giving tree, sarah plain and tall, where the wild things are, the last song,stargirl, aliie finkles rules for girls. i started ella enchanted wehen i was like 7 or 8 but never finished it. i have a a lot of these books, but havent read them yet. i want to. i just finished the second book in lisi harrison's series alphas( movers asnd fakers) like a half hour ago. love the 100 lists

by laxchik18 on 1/27/2011 6:49:20 PM

i hate where the red fern grows.. so sad. we had 2 read it in 5th grade.
but most of these iv read Smile

by janerbuy on 1/27/2011 6:47:27 PM

I love Prom, Sisterhood of the traveling pants, Confessions of a shopaholic, and Nicholas Sparks. I hate Jane Erye though. half of the book is her describing the change of seasons.

by beth_elbow123 on 1/27/2011 6:40:45 PM

Great list!! I'm reading the Clique books and the Private Novels and the final book for both are coming out this year, so i need some new books to start reading.

by tye-dyegirl105 on 1/27/2011 6:36:08 PM