1 HOURS AGO It is never too soon to start thinking about fall fashion! Here are some of our favs: #GLStyle http://t.co/ur0KcH2S0v

2 HOURS AGO #Quiz: Is you friend a real friend? http://t.co/KiJFbS0la7

3 HOURS AGO Excited to be back at school? Show off your new nerdy nails that girls will die for! http://t.co/HljuRfVyHY

COMMENTS

GL's top 100 must reads

Head out to the library, bookworm, and start marking these sizzling titles off your list.

I recommed The Lovely Bones! It's so deep in thought! But if you don't like creepy, don't read it. Once you get over the first chapter its awesome!

by jamieonarainyday on 1/27/2011 6:25:33 PM

I have to say the best of Meg Cabot is DEFINITELY the mediator series and 1 800 where r u series.....they are SO AMAZING!! Also...there is this series called the Homelander series....and the first book is called The Last Thing I Remember......AWESOME BOOKS!!! They are NEVER boring....I never want to put them down!! Haha! Thanks for these books though!! I have been looking for a new good one! Now I have some ides!!

by topchef88 on 1/27/2011 5:02:29 PM

seriously... Amelia Bedelia.... What's with all of the little kid books?

by hayleerose9 on 1/27/2011 4:55:30 PM

In the classics section, I was looking for Lord of the Flies, but I didn't see it. It's about a group of young british boys who end up stranded on an island and try to govern themselves. the book actually served as inspiration for the one and only television series 'Lost'. It's one of my favorites along with Perks of Being a Wallflower, Harry Potter, Nancy Drew, Sherlock Holmes, Alice in Wonderland, etc. A lot of these books are wonderful reads, so if you can, try them out and take a peek in a bookstore!

by biskii on 1/27/2011 4:47:57 PM

I <3 The Hunger Games

by sarah4eva on 1/27/2011 4:42:14 PM

i LOVE the 100's list!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by hawaiiancherry on 1/27/2011 4:39:36 PM

i read the Princess Diaries and it was pretty interesting....but in a okay way i guess. Not the most appropriate though lolz. They should have Diary of a Wimnpy Kid, Dear Dumb Diary and this book im reading now called The Boyfriend List.

by *forevercollab* <3 on 1/27/2011 4:29:05 PM

I love the gallagher girl series(i'd tell you i love you but then i'd have to kill you)
Check out my profile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile

by taylorswiftfan1236 on 1/27/2011 4:13:33 PM

im a like a freak when it comes to reading heres my recommendations.
1. The Clique Series-read all the books they are awesome
2. Twilight Series
3. Harry Potter Series-incredible, even better than the movies
4. EVERY BOOK WRITTEN BY SARAH DESSEN-they are all amazing.
5. The Shopaholic Series-super funny Smile
6. Pretty Little Liars
7. Nancy Drew-i honestly read every nancy drew book, they are really good
8. The sisterhood of the traveling pants---good but dont read unless your at least 13,
9. I'd Tell you I loved you, but then i'd have to kill you (and the next two in the series!)
10. 13 little blue envelopes - really good
11. the princess diares series!
12. Oh My Gods & Goddess Boot Camp, espcially if you like mythology Smile Those are some of my favorite books
~Shelby

by declaration on 1/27/2011 4:02:37 PM

ok, so the Georgia Nicolson Diary series is the BEST. the books are so funny, and i reread them all th time, and the humor NEVER gets old. but dont read it around other people, i actually broke out laughing in class, and everyone was staring at me Smile and the Clique Series was really good. i'm gonna start the Sarah Dessen books. i hope they're good!

by andrealicious on 1/27/2011 3:26:56 PM