1 HOURS AGO Annoying allergies bringing you down? Here are some great tips on how to handle them! http://t.co/bJKAEMwthV

2 HOURS AGO #DailyQuiz Do you think you’re a good friend? #FindOutHere http://t.co/TjwjwcdfYZ

3 HOURS AGO Running out of time and hungry? Here are some great quick and easy snacks for you on the go! http://t.co/ouxTdKAWHT

COMMENTS

The most embarrassing Idols

The 10th season of American Idol returns to FOX tomorrow night at 8 p.m. — and, face it, half the fun falls at the beginning of every season...

the first vid was uh disturbing

by thepinkyyyyyyyyy on 12/28/2011 4:30:51 PM

both of them were funny

by qwerty01 on 6/15/2011 8:57:01 PM

"Pants on the Ground" is hilarious!

by Freakout911 on 3/13/2011 5:12:11 PM

OMG the next day after American Idol last year no one could stop singing pants on the ground! Smile

by diva on 1/31/2011 6:50:35 PM

Why are the judges so mean?? I mean, OK, the do encourage them at the end, but first the stop them and make fun of them. If they think that these people aren't worth it, well, the people don't. I think they should consider that.

by Cresent on 1/25/2011 10:53:14 AM

All of them i died laughing pants on ground pants on the ground lookin like a fool with youre pants on the ground

by teamjacobrocks on 1/22/2011 10:49:43 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I was wondering can I write articles for GL? I am awesome at writing! I can't be an intern because I live near Philidelphia. My Parents are divorced...I go to dance classes 4 times a week at Marylin's Dance Studio... I attend Fleetwood Middle School where I am a Homeroom rep for the student council... I am a subscriber to GL! If you want a sample of my writing I can mail or email it to you. I love GL but I have may ideas on how to make it better!
Pretty Please with a Cherry on Top?
ZYXW23

Hey girlie! We totes appreciate your offer to help us out. If you have something you'd like us to consider publishing, you can send us a pitch! Read up here on how to send us something original.

Clare W.

by zyxw23 on 1/21/2011 8:25:10 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD! I have this best friend. We have been BFF's since 1st grade (Now in 5th). I am making new friends and frankly I am getting pretty popular. She is acting like she is in 1st grade! She is very smart and all but she still chases boys around in circles...wears unicorns...and still owns a "Hello Kitty, my Little Pony" Room! I really have made many other friends and I sorta want to let her "go". I luv her like a sistah but I have found other friends...ones that don't own unicorn sweaters! ZYXW23

Hey girl! Well, you definitely don't want to get too big of a head when it comes to popularity. You may want to let your old friend go now, but take a little time to think about how long she has been there for you. Will these new friends be there for you through thick and thin like she was? And will they stay around as long?Just because you've made new friends doesn't mean you have to get rid of other ones. She may not be the hippest, but if she still has a good heart and the best intentions I don't think there's any reason to out her completely from your life. She probably realizes what's happening, and isn't sure about it all either. Plus, Hello Kitty is pretty big still with alot of girls! Whether it's high school or college, that cat just can't stay away. I hope this helps, and good luck! Smile

Caitlin F.

by zyxw23 on 1/21/2011 8:00:07 AM

❤ATTENTION HARRY POTTER FANS!!!!!!❤
Come to my profile and we can talk about everything Potter related!!
Love you as much as Hermione loves Ron,
-❤HARRY POTTER FAN CLUB❤-
❤avada kedavra❤

by HarryPotterFanClub on 1/20/2011 12:41:49 PM

MODMODMOD! Smile
For a school spirit day I'm supposed to dress up as barbie. Any ideas on how to do so?

Hey girl, I'd go all out. Wear heels and a tacky dress. Make a cardboard brush like the ones that come in her case to take with you. Or you can aim for one of Barbie's many careers: be a horseback riding Barbie or gymnastic Barbie, for example. It's really up to you. Be creative!

xoxo