1 HOURS AGO Because taking notes is infinitely more chic when your polish matches your pen: http://t.co/BePRfRcK6M #manimonday

2 HOURS AGO We feel *exactly* the same way! RT @PeytonatorWorld: @girlslifemag @PeytonList OMGOMGOMGOMG

3 HOURS AGO RT @osnapitzmilo: The best most brilliant article I have ever read. @girlslifemag I wish more people would read this. pic.twitter.com/eh8XaVAJfu

COMMENTS

5 tips for buying your perf gym sneakers!

Here's how to score your best sneakers—on any budget.

I always where running shoes when running because its easier on your feet. Also if you iceskate wear long socks because one time I went iceskating and I wore socks that were to short and I got an infected ankle and the medicine for it tasted horrible :b
Also if you are trying to become a runner go to a running store so the can FIT you for your shoes Smile

by jimisacutie on 3/1/2011 5:36:52 PM

After a workout or longgg school day the best way to relax in winter is nice hot cup of coco and a book or romantic comdy movie.Spring,sitting in the yard taking deep breaths with lemonade.summer-toes in the pool eyes closed and dreaming about your crush.fall-a walk in the park and hearing those leaves crunch under those footsies!

by cheekymonkey1 on 1/27/2011 11:49:39 AM

IMPORTANT: i know in P.E. that most girls wear converse/vans to look cute. but trust me- wearing athletic shoes will help you in the long run! our feet need the support. i had a friend who always wore converse to P.E. and her feet began hurting so she went to a foot doctor, and he told her that running in un-supportive soles was starting to shatter the inside of her feet! so she told a girl, who told me, and i told some one else...and now we all wear appropriate shoes Smile

by kata8888 on 1/21/2011 7:26:02 PM

I always hate wearing my sneakers in gym, because all the other girls have tiny feet and are usually wearing Vans or Converse.
Whatever. My feet may look huge and fat, but I'll support my feet in the long run. Plus, bigger feet must help with balance, right? Smile

by mangoagogo on 1/20/2011 8:30:16 PM

I run cross-country and track, and it helps to go to a specialty running store. They test your feet to see where you have pressure (I have high arches) and then they videotape your running to see how your feet move. My shoes are perfect! This really helps when finding shoes.

by Runnergrrl16 on 1/20/2011 6:39:24 PM

PLEASE DON'T READ THIS, YOU WILL BE KISSED ON THE NEAREST POSSIBLE FRIDAY BY THE LOVER OF YOUR LIFE. TOMMORROW WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. NOW YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS, DON'T STOP, THIS IS FREAKY.

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by babygirl1996 on 1/20/2011 1:17:22 PM

I was thinking about getting new volleyball shoes for next season and now I know how to find the right one!! Thanks!!

by sarah713 on 1/18/2011 10:13:27 PM

Worst. Day. Of. My. Life.
I'm not joking.
So me and my friends have a VERY secure lunch seatment. It's been this way for two years, and I never thought that would change. Well, apparantly...it has.
One of my other friends decided to have a party this weekend and NOT invite me. But don't worry, she did invite all the other girls that I sit by at lunch.
She told them that she felt left out around us at lunch.
So they decided to have me and her "swap" seats.
Not that they asked me about this or anything. Ohhhh no. I just came to lunch today...and there she was. In my spot. I felt COMPLETELY left out, because the whole time they sat around talking about the inside jokes they made at the party :'-(
I havent talked to any of my friends all day today, and I honestly am at a loss of what to do. Should I sit in my seat tomarrow before she gets there? I feel so, so alone right now. Please help. These are the only decent girls in my grade (small school). Thank you.

Hey girl, you could do that or try to make room for her to sit next to you. It wasn't right of her to exclude you and try to shut you out, but the way to react is not by shutting her out, but by inviting her in.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by tinypickle on 1/18/2011 9:55:31 PM

I've been thinking about trying yoga. The problem is, I'm one of those people who isn't motivated to do certain things (like exercize LOL) without a friend. But I don't think any of my friends would be interested. Plus there's not a whole lot of room in my house, and we live on a hill so it would be hard to do it outside... I don't really know what I'm asking actually, I just really want to try yoga Smile Thanks for reading!

Hey girl, I'd try getting a DVD and asking your mom if she'll join you. You really don't need that much space, and it could be a family bonding opportunity!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by Vivi on 1/18/2011 9:20:03 PM

This is perfect. I'm on my high school's track and field team and I want to get new running shoes for my birthday.♥ Now I know what I need to look for when I shop for new ones.

by michipie205 on 1/18/2011 9:07:04 PM