Bridget M.

is modding

3 HOURS AGO This real girl is living your modeling dream IRL: http://t.co/gXcbvOTy4I

6 HOURS AGO Okay okay, we can take it... Tell us how you *realllly* feel about the Feb/March issue: http://t.co/6DTONb2iVO

7 HOURS AGO Don't lie—you know you wanna do this on a snow day: http://t.co/Ga9SUp1yaJ

COMMENTS

Here's to the next 100!

I'll just come right out and say it: I can't believe we've done 100 issues.

That is incredible, anytime you get to 100 in anything its is a good thing. Just think about how many of us you are helping out. We are all better because of it.
Thank you GL.

by luckykel on 2/7/2011 3:46:06 PM

MOD! i haven't gotten my feb/march mag yet..should i have? if yes should i email someone or something? thanks! Smile

Helen S.

by albstein222 on 2/6/2011 1:15:37 PM

100 perfect books! Laughing

by funnymonkey286 on 2/1/2011 7:57:14 PM

i love your magazine. Thank you sooo much for everything you put in your magazine.

by ClubBooks4Fun on 1/20/2011 3:46:20 PM

Mine would be 100 more days with my mom. She recently passed away, and the last couple months have been hard.

by photographynut2008 on 1/18/2011 9:03:45 PM

MOD
I always seem to get really bad colds whenever I have my period. It's not like with a temperature but I get really bad headaches and my nose starts running like crazy. Also, my energy level drops to zero, even though I am getting plenty of sleep. Is there anything I can do about it??? thxs Smile

Hey girlie. Go see a doctor. You want to make sure everything is healthy.
Elizabeth P.

by rockin'chick97 on 1/18/2011 7:11:44 PM

thank you guys sooo much for all you do!!! everything from the daily giveaways (which i have yet to winLaughing) to the dear carol page in the magazine is perfect!!! LOVE YOU <3

by sweetchic1116 on 1/18/2011 7:06:03 PM

same as Brittany 100 MILK chocolate covered straw berries though SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO delish

by 98emerald on 1/18/2011 6:40:22 PM

100 shades of eyeshadow please!!!

by RPSRASCAL on 1/18/2011 6:30:06 PM

GL ROCKS THANK YOU FOR MAKING IT IT'S THE BEST MAG EVER ILY GUYS!!!! GO 100!!!

by fallsb-ball on 1/18/2011 6:26:02 PM