2 HOURS AGO #PalProbz: Is your BFF going all Regina George on you?: http://t.co/qPIEW3byeo

3 HOURS AGO New season, new trends! This summer makeup is HOT 🔥🔥�http://t.co/3sN4bA8Qw3Qpic.twitter.com/5eCxTH2wlgwlg

4 HOURS AGO Did you miss out on last week's celeb gossip?: http://t.co/NGlptbeB8T pic.twitter.com/tBZfUpuVL6

COMMENTS

Here's to the next 100!

I'll just come right out and say it: I can't believe we've done 100 issues.

That is incredible, anytime you get to 100 in anything its is a good thing. Just think about how many of us you are helping out. We are all better because of it.
Thank you GL.

by luckykel on 2/7/2011 3:46:06 PM

MOD! i haven't gotten my feb/march mag yet..should i have? if yes should i email someone or something? thanks! Smile

Helen S.

by albstein222 on 2/6/2011 1:15:37 PM

100 perfect books! Laughing

by funnymonkey286 on 2/1/2011 7:57:14 PM

i love your magazine. Thank you sooo much for everything you put in your magazine.

by ClubBooks4Fun on 1/20/2011 3:46:20 PM

Mine would be 100 more days with my mom. She recently passed away, and the last couple months have been hard.

by photographynut2008 on 1/18/2011 9:03:45 PM

MOD
I always seem to get really bad colds whenever I have my period. It's not like with a temperature but I get really bad headaches and my nose starts running like crazy. Also, my energy level drops to zero, even though I am getting plenty of sleep. Is there anything I can do about it??? thxs Smile

Hey girlie. Go see a doctor. You want to make sure everything is healthy.
Elizabeth P.

by rockin'chick97 on 1/18/2011 7:11:44 PM

thank you guys sooo much for all you do!!! everything from the daily giveaways (which i have yet to winLaughing) to the dear carol page in the magazine is perfect!!! LOVE YOU <3

by sweetchic1116 on 1/18/2011 7:06:03 PM

same as Brittany 100 MILK chocolate covered straw berries though SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO delish

by 98emerald on 1/18/2011 6:40:22 PM

100 shades of eyeshadow please!!!

by RPSRASCAL on 1/18/2011 6:30:06 PM

GL ROCKS THANK YOU FOR MAKING IT IT'S THE BEST MAG EVER ILY GUYS!!!! GO 100!!!

by fallsb-ball on 1/18/2011 6:26:02 PM

wo ho fisrt post!!
i LOVE #100!!
it AHMAZING!!

by skittlesjo on 1/18/2011 5:59:12 PM

The girls of Pretty Little Liars all have awesome style, but which Little Liar's wardrobe are you just dying to snag?

Win it: Splash into summer with *free* books every day this June!

So. Many. Reads. To. Win.

GL's Beach Blanket Book Club is back—and we've got over 51 books for you to score this month! CLICK HERE to check 'em out.