8 HOURS AGO Sweater weather also happens to be smoothie weather. Snag our recipes for seasonal sips: http://t.co/s00kRlDnDq #pumpkinspiceeverything

8 HOURS AGO RT @PeytonList: Lots of great questions! Keep them coming on @girlslifemag Facebook! 😻�pic.twitter.com/iuIzoC1K4Q4Q

8 HOURS AGO The lovely @PeytonList is answering Qs on our FB wall *right now!* Head to http://t.co/7oz2xj5ydi to join in! #glpeyton #peytonlist

COMMENTS

Hints on how to ask him out - and get a "yes!"

Snag-a-date tips that'll get ya the valentine you've been dreamin' of...

Mod Mod Mod?
I like this guy, but he's pretty popular. I sit next to him in 2 classes. He seems like a really sweet guy, and he flirts with me. Well, I think it's flirting anyway. He gives me a look that makes me blush and totally makes me all butterflyie. He always is SOOOO nice but I tried texting him and he doesn't reply. He knows who I am but he says his pone doesn't work. Gosh my bffs love him too and I can't get over he's going to see me in the Talent Show! I'm Singing One Thing by 1D. And if he sees it, he won't like me anymore! Help help help help!!!!

That sounds complicated but if I were you I would focus on being true to myself. Sing the 1D song! He'll probably think your voice is good instead of noticing its 1D. Aside from that try talking to him more and seeing where things go. Good luck hon!! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by coolchic2280 on 4/2/2013 9:47:53 PM

I have a crush on my BGF and he does all those things that acts and seems like he's into me, even our friends have asked if we r dating. But when I told him I liked him, he said he just wants to be friends and now he is dating my BFF. It hurts and I have cried over him too much. Help!

Hey girlie,

If he is dating your friend and told you he's not interested in a relationship, it's best to stay friends with him for now. If she's your bff, I'm sure deep down you want her to be happy, even if it hurts right now! Try being supportive of them and hanging out in a group of other friends when you see them so you don't feel like a third wheel, and focus on schoolwork and family/friend relationships to take your mind off of him. There might also be some cuties at your school who you hadn't considered before, so keep your options open!

Meghan D.

by xogillian<3 on 3/24/2013 12:51:44 AM

MODMODMOD
So there's this guy I like.. We've known each other since the beginning of last school year and have pretty much been friends since then. When we text, he seems flirty but sometimes he'll just stop responding randomly. We both play xbox and like the same games and everything, and when I told him I liked xbox he told me to marry me..
Do you think he likes me? And my friend keeps telling me to tell him that I like him, but I'm afraid!

Hey girlie,

It's totally normal for guys to be on-and-off sometimes. It's not always the case, but sometimes they just approach texting/talking differently than we do! It seems like he's nice to you, you have a lot in common, and he's flirty most of the time. Keep talking to him and letting him get to know you better. Hang out if you can and compliment/tease him in a playful way. Over time, you'll get a better idea of where his head is at... and then you can decide if you wanna tell him or not Smile
Lauren C.

by hom34 on 7/26/2012 7:20:51 PM

Check out my club, single and loving it!

by bandnerds41698 on 3/12/2012 1:10:51 AM

MOD MOD MOD !
So there's this guy I've known for like 3 years now, and I've had a crush on him for pretty long. Anyway, we both were really close at first but then we kinda "drifted apart" I guess? .. but then we became kinda close friends this year and he's been acting pretty different than before. Well , he's actually nicer than before .. he comes by my class everyday at school and says hi, and last night he texted me for the first time!Lol, anyway, he does flirt alot too , but then again, he's a big flirt as far as I know and I don't know whether to take it seriously or not. We IM every night and he's always like I missed you and all that .. haha I could go on and on Smile ,but those are just a few things .. and I just wanted to know, is it possible he might like me?
Sorry, I know its really long :\, but I just wanted to some advice .. thankyou Smile

Hey girlie,

It definitely sounds like he could like you! It's hard to tell for sure if he just sees you as a best friend or wants to take it to the next level, but the fact that he's talking to you every day, initiating convos online and in person, and flirting are all clues! Flirt back and enjoy the ride Smile
Lauren C.

by innu on 9/18/2011 12:24:05 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Well, I happen to like my best guy friend. I want to ask him out, but I don't want to ruin our friendship. Everyone says he's flirting with me, and people have asked us if we're dating, but we always say no...because we aren't. If he says no, what can I say so it doesn't ruin our friendship. What are some cute ways to ask him out? Thanks.

Hey girlie,

You could try to make a joke about it the next time someone asks if you're dating. Say something like, "Geez if everyone thinks we're dating, maybe we should just go out on a date to show them what it would be like!" and laugh a little bit. That plants the idea in his head and shows him that you might not say no if he asked you out, which is a huge concern for guys. But he also could just like you as a friend and, if so, he probably will just laugh this suggestion off and continue on to something else. It's a win-win Smile
Lauren C.

by quirrelmort on 9/9/2011 11:33:19 PM

I am offering up all of my clubs to other people, because I am not in a position to keep them running. Instead of deleting them, I would like to transfer ownership. Here are the ones that are up for grabs:

Helping Out Club
Girl 2 Girl Talk
Performing Arts Club
The Trauma/Drama of Middle School

by basketballcutie11 on 8/21/2011 9:19:07 PM

MODMODMOD
my friend is like in love with this boy and can barily talk to him and wants to date any advice i can give her please!!

Helen S.

by wedingbell on 8/19/2011 5:38:21 PM

I'm in middle school and I really like this guy. One day all the guys were playing this dating game and were asking out random girls and this other guy asked me if I wanted to go out with my crush and I said no cuz I knew it wuz a joke. Later somebody came all the way across the gym from where my crush was to where I was and asked me if I wanted to go out with my crush and I said no cuz I thought that they were still playing the game so I said no again. The next day he acted like he wuz kinda mad at me. He just kept looking at me and I kept looking at him but we didn't talk. I told my friend to text him and ask him if he was mad at me. Then she told him that I liked him. What should I do????

Hey girl,

If I were you, I'd text my crush myself and explain what happened! Everything sounds better when it comes from the source!

Kelly H.

by Salkehatchie on 6/9/2011 12:17:23 PM

MOD MOD MOD i need advice i have a huge crush on a boy and i have no clue how to tell him i like him any suggestion?

Hey girlie! A good way to show a guy you like him is to ask him out. Use the techniques in this article. He wouldn't say yes if he didn't like you too. Although there a bunch of different ways to tell a guy you like him, sometimes if you just want to be straightforward with him. Of course, you don't want to use that type of technique if you're not already really comfortable with him. Make sure you get to know each other well first!

Rhea R.