6 HOURS AGO Really though, is there any better feeling than a fresh mani?

6 HOURS AGO That friend who never wants to hang < http://t.co/n4hMjie8rv

9 HOURS AGO DIY lip scrubs we heart: http://t.co/lSqLTWrTyL

COMMENTS

Hints on how to ask him out - and get a "yes!"

Snag-a-date tips that'll get ya the valentine you've been dreamin' of...

MOD MOD MOD the guy i like found out and now its awkward! help

Just don't act like it's bothering you and he'll get over it Smile

Helen S.

by ladyknight on 3/26/2011 1:30:42 PM

Mod mod mod mod mod mod mod!!!!!!
Please help me!
So I really like this guy. I only known him for a year, but for me it was love at first sight. He has a gf, but she is leaving next year and my crush is a year younger, so he is the same grade as me.
We are partners for an afterschool sports program, and he asked me to be his partner again.
Sometimes he does things for me. Like he would let me cut him in line for water and he gave me a birthday present. (he handed to me. It wasn't wrapped or anything. He probably didn't know it was my bday at all)
I want to know if he likes me.
But I also want to know how to tell if he is being nice to me because we are partners or because are friends. I dont think that we will ever be close friends because we never have a convo about life and when I say hi, he just says hey, like he doesn't know me.
Please help me!

Hey girlie -- check out this article on how to tell if a guy is into you:  http://www.girlslife.com/post/2009/09/16/advice-love-crush-dating.aspx Smile

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by sjz2016 on 3/26/2011 12:06:58 PM

MODMODMOD!!
As much as I hate to say it, I have the hugest crush on the guy who flirts with ALL the girls, and is always asked for hugs from all the popular girls. I've liked him since December and I get butterflies in my stomach when he flirts with me. For example, today in science he brought me my stuff and smiled. I wanna ask him out, but he may like someone else, and I've never asked someone out before. So byttom line is, should I ask him out? And if I should ask him out, should I ask him out myself or have one of y friends do it? Or how do I do it? Please don't just give me a link to this, I want a personal answer please. Thanks so much!
~Hopeless Crusher

Hey girl, first of all, if you're going to ask someone out (doesn't matter who), do it yourself. Do NOT get a friend to do it for you. Now on to this guy: if this guy is a player, you're more likely to get hurt asking him out then gain a BF. Before you ask him, really gauge whether you're just one of the girls or if you're THE girl he really has his eyes on. If it turns out, you're the former category, don't bother.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by IndigoPopsicle on 3/24/2011 9:54:19 PM

ModMODMOD
The guy i like is 14 and im 12 are parents are good friends. My crush likes me too like we like each other alot but he's kinda old school and said i have to ask my dad but my dad scares me like im afraid to ask him......PLEASE HELP
Thanks -Maddie-

Hey Maddie,

Just catch your dad when he's relaxing on his own and be calm about it. Tell him you were talking to your crush (mention him by name since your parents know him) and were thinking about going to the movies together sometime. Tell him you wanted to make sure he'd be ok with it - he's your dad after all, and you respect him. Sharing this with him will make him feel like you respect him, which is great! It'll make you nervous, but you won't be able to date your crush if you don't ask anyway... so what's the harm? Smile Good luck!
Lauren C.

by maddielynn98 on 3/21/2011 10:00:18 PM

MOD!MOD!!!!!
Ok, I'm really sad because i broke up with my boyfriend and now he's dating my friend. What should I do?

Hey girlie, that is definitely a tough situation. The best thing you can do is try to move one

Paige T.

by Sumbody2Luv on 3/19/2011 2:42:30 AM

MOD! (:
Okay. So here's the dealio. This guy has been one of my best friends for about 2 years now. However, he's one year older than me, and most importantly, he's my bestttt friend's cousin. I'm afraid that she would hate me and things would be awkward if anything happened, because the two of them are like brother and sister. Plus, he can be shy at times, but whenever we hang out in groups he's always trying to get ME to laugh. we have so much in common, we even play the same instrument and are both really good. He sometimes talks about this other girl, but whenever I talk about other guys he gets weird, like he's jealous. Do you have any idea how to see if he really does like me? Do you think it'd be a bad idea to go out with someone who's family with my bff? Do you think it's even worth it? Thank you so much, and sorry this was so long!
-Cool beans (: Thankies!, Smallfry120

Helen S.

by smallfry120 on 3/18/2011 8:51:38 PM

MODMOD!!!
so i like this guy and hes been flirting alot and i have been flirting back. lately hes been flirting even more is there any way to hint that i want him to ask me out??
thank you!!

Helen S.

by iheartyew12 on 3/18/2011 8:14:06 PM

Mod Mod Mod!
Okay so I'm not allowed to date! Ever! It's not my religion, I undersatnd but its not fair! All my friends are doing it and its so annoying how they talk bout guys all the time. I mean when I see a hot guy i'll say he;s hot, but if he asks me out, i have to say no! Also my parents won't let me hang out with my friends outside of school, go to parties, wear shorts, or go on trips over night (school trips). It's getting really annoying and its affecting my social life! My parents are not willing to conprimise! Help!

Hey girlie. I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Religion is a big part of life for some people, and you have to take it up with your parents. I wish I could be of more help, but this type of situation is totally one for the rents. Good luck.
Marly Z.

by icy184981 on 3/16/2011 6:36:52 PM

So theres this guy in my english class and im kinda new here. Anyways we started talking alot and i really like him but im too scared to ask him. My friends dont wanna ask either. Is there anything that i can do to face my fears???

Hey girlie. Did you mean ask him out? You could try and give him a hint that you want him to ask you out, so that way you won't have to be the one actually doing the asking.
Marly Z.

by katynmolly on 3/16/2011 6:31:40 PM

MOD!!
I have a HUGE crush on a guy that I met in Karate and we go bowling a lot and yesterday, he came 2 my honor choir performance! He kept on bugging his dad 2 take him. idk if this means he likes me or not. he gave me his # a year ago and 2 months ago he gave me his email (I gave him my # the same time he gave me his and i gave him my email the sam time he gave me his). What does all of this mean? PLEASE HELP ASAP!

Hey girlie. It means that he wants to talk to you more to get to know you. This could mean that he likes you, so keep up talking to him and see where it goes. Good luck.
Marly Z.