10 HOURS AGO All I want for Christmas is...

12 HOURS AGO Watching @megannicole's new music video #Fever and it's 🔥🔥🔥! Have you seen it ye

13 HOURS AGO TONIGHT! Pretty Little Liars goes #5YearsForward 🙀🙀�

100 style essentials

Gotta-grab-'em fashion and beauty must-haves to perfect your look...

MODMODMODMOD: do you have any ideas for a cute weekender bag? i've been looking around but i havnt found one yet. thanks!

I got mine at JCPenney! It's brown crocodile print and it's got plenty of space. Urban Outfitters has some cute BDG and Kimchi Blue weekenders, plus you could always try out Walmart, Target, or Good luck!
Lauren C.

by daloreanzone on 3/28/2011 9:22:01 PM

Can u help me? Ok, so I really want a boyfriend (not to make me feel good or because my friends all have one or something, but because i'm really craving the experience. The only boyfriend i've had lasted 4 days =)) The problem is, there are few guys that i find worth going out with, & they are mostly already taken or way out of my league. There are guys that like me, but definitely not the kind of people i want to go out with. How do i find someone that i like, that i could actually go out with?

Well it's not easy. you have to put yourself out there, try new things, and meet new people. That's how you meet good guys.

Helen S.

by chocolate_lover*13 on 3/26/2011 2:51:17 PM

i try posting comments but they never show up y does this happen?

Bonjour chicky! We have to first go through all the comments that have been posted to make sure there is nothing inappropriate in them. Don't worry, your comments will show up soon!

Jessica W.

by 12coco on 3/8/2011 8:25:07 AM

Hey yall waz up?

by bamagirl22 on 2/22/2011 7:13:55 PM

I can't wait ntil spring! With all the shorts and t-shirts. What do yall think is the best and cheapest place to get some cute, vintage clothes?

by Iceeberry on 2/21/2011 2:06:24 AM

my face hs gotten so dry.all of my face is a sunburn. Frown

by cheekymonkey1 on 2/19/2011 10:51:47 PM

i use a lot of the more expensive makeups too because the cheaper ones do wreck your skin and covergirl, e.lf., and neutrogena are good too.

by BluBereBude on 2/19/2011 3:04:22 PM

Mod! Mod! Mod! My whole fam is going to San Diego in a couple of weeks. What should i pack? We're staying for two weeks.

Hey girly girl! I'd make sure to check the weather forecast to see how warm it's supposed to be. I'd pack a few pairs of jeans, maybe some leggings, and some cardigans. Also, some comfy shoes... maybe a pair of boots, or sandals, depending how warm. And, a sweater or jacket for night. Also, I'd make sure to bring something nice, like a dress, just in case Smile

Becca G.

by Dj87 on 2/13/2011 4:49:06 PM

MOD! My skin tone is REALLY uneven- I'm really pale, but some parts of my face are red. How can I even it out, without wearing make-up?

Helen S.

by rocketqueenxo on 2/12/2011 2:35:10 PM

This was really good!

by dELiAs on 2/7/2011 8:14:47 PM

Super cute fall outfit idea: Add a little texture to your look with a ruffled blouse under a cardigan.
What do you do to study?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!